The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :
Most people who identify themselves as 'emo' don't know the meaning of the word 'depression', it does not involve scratching yourself and telling everyone how miserable you are.

Real depression is when you don't have the motivation or confidence to leave your bed, let alone tell anyone how awful you feel. And its caused by things far far worse than some idiot picking on you.

They DON'T call themselves emo, that's my point, but so many people use the word emo in comepletely the wrong way that it just loses it's meaning.

If you have long hair, you're emo.
If you listen to rock/metal, you're emo.
If you wear dark clothes, you're emo.
If you happen to be upset, you're emo.

-
I agree with what you say about real depression, but again, people just don't understand the problem.
One of my dearest friends, nicest person you could ever meet, her mum was killed and her dad has an anger/drinking probelm, everyone gave her shit through her entire school life, and she was so close to killing herself because she thought it was all her fault. When people laugh at you, because you don't have a mother, and make jokes about you, because you're Dad is a violent drunk. That sort of stuff rips you up from the inside.
It's bad enough to watch someone going through it, but actually having to live through it? That's torture.

Sure, what most people say to me, I can laugh it off and tell them to **** off. But that's because I know that I just look different, and have different tastes and intrests.
If you have a background that's been charred and ripped up by anger and sadness, it's hard to get over.

If people under REAL depression get called emos, it makes them feel even worse.
People are built of different morals and beliefs, some can shake it off, some can't.

Lay off the people who can't take it.
Quote from brandons48 :I know REAL emos, people who are on the edge of killing themselves because they think that the world holds nothing more for them, and it's people like you who make them feel like that.

People like me?

Well, what are PEOPLE LIKE ME like?
Yeah. Totally agree. Zeug is the biggest "emo" here
Quote from zeugnimod :People like me?

Well, what are PEOPLE LIKE ME like?

My God, I don't believe you haven't clicked yet.

You're barely even worth the effort it takes to type this.

hahaha
Quote from brandons48 :My God, I don't believe you haven't clicked yet.

You're barely even worth the effort it takes to type this.

Sorry, I haven't "clicked".

What have I done now? Me bad boy.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry, I haven't "clicked".

What have I done now? Me bad boy.

Now you just made little baby emo cry..
Quote from BastianB :Now you just made little baby emo cry..

Hardly, I just realised that the world is full of ignorant shit heads, and decided to let them live that way.
Quote from brandons48 :

Hardly, I just realised that the world is full of ignorant shit heads, and decided to let them live that way.

I'd still like to know what I did wrong. Seriously.

You said you didn't care about Tomba's opinion but still went on a rant because of it which shows that you actually do care. I just pointed that out. Nothing else.
Quote from The Very End :Why do you get all those crazy-ass good looking girls? I mean, your not THAT handsome!
No offence ofc (and I look shit compared lol)

Guess your really a groooovy guy eh?

I know I am not handsome and I dont have problem to hear that. Must be my personality and ofcourse the camera its like a magnet .
You start talk to them and then .... things happening :-). Maybe groovy is the right word :-)

If I could take all the time a camera with me you would have heart attack :-)

Maybe I should post my ex pic
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I know I am not handsome and I dont have problem to hear that. Must be my personality and ofcourse the camera its like a magnet .
You start talk to them and then .... things happening :-). Maybe groovy is the right word :-)

assuming well hung?
new haircut!
Attached images
DSC09329.JPG
They call me Buchannon Mitch
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from DEVIL 007 :I know I am not handsome and I dont have problem to hear that. Must be my personality and ofcourse the camera its like a magnet .

You do that!
Me in Wembly relaxing as my team are owning everyone
Attached images
Keith in wembly.jpg
Quote from 1993weeman :Me in Wembly relaxing as my team are owning everyone

I sat pretty close to where you're sitting when I went to watch Gillingham play Shrewsbury in the play-off finals. Amazing stadium and made the experience all the more better with Gillingham winning and getting promoted there!
Quote from Gills4life :I sat pretty close to where you're sitting when I went to watch Gillingham play Shrewsbury in the play-off finals. Amazing stadium and made the experience all the more better with Gillingham winning and getting promoted there!

Awesome, I would like to see a proper football game in that stadium. It really is a brilliant stadium. Biggest one i have ever been in and i wont forget that experience in a while. It toke my breath away when i walked in. Very good
Am bored. have some photos of me.

Attached images
hmmm.jpg
tash.jpg
Quote from 1993weeman :Awesome, I would like to see a proper football game in that stadium. It really is a brilliant stadium. Biggest one i have ever been in and i wont forget that experience in a while. It toke my breath away when i walked in. Very good

Absolutely know what you mean about it taking your breath away when you walk in. I didn't actually realise that where I was walking through went straight into the stadium, so it took me by surprise when I saw the vastness of the place. The stadium is so high and goes up at such a steep gradient! It's an incredible place to go.
Quote from Gills4life :Absolutely know what you mean about it taking your breath away when you walk in. I didn't actually realise that where I was walking through went straight into the stadium, so it took me by surprise when I saw the vastness of the place. The stadium is so high and goes up at such a steep gradient! It's an incredible place to go.

Yeah it really is surprising. I didn't expect it when i walked in, as you said its so high. I do believe it now when they said that you can't really get a bad seat in the stadium. I think no matter where you sit you will always get a clear view of the game on the pitch. I would recommend it to everyone to see anything in that stadium.
Argh...I'm having such a stupid look on my face (Well, that's the case on every photo, but still).
Attached images
P1070178.JPG
Quote from Stefani24 :Argh...I'm having such a stupid look on my face (Well, that's the case on every photo, but still).

Id run if you looked at me like that Looks like your about to give someone suprise buttsex.

wasnt sure if post it, because Klutch could come to that thread and call me fugly

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG