The online racing simulator
Quote from lukelfs :I would just go for a 60gb premium

That's what I was thinking, How much are they? Like £150?
well here in norway an elite and a premium costs very much the same atm... I ordered a elite 120gb and forza 3 last night... never ever owned a console before...
Oh speaking of the RROD ive gotten it twice over the weekend. But i know its from 1 of 2 things.
Some video thingy inside the xbox is screwing up, i get little flickers on the screen every so often but there few and far between, and the lovely aussie heat is over heating it so in a sense less playing = better or i need to invest in a freezer room lol.
Ive also had it for the last two years or so its not a recent model just for the record.

But since this is a forza thread, no new photos yet its been quite boring lol, though i did do a endurance race and i went up two levels so it was awesome
Is it just me or is My Forza on Forzamotorsport.net down? I cant access my photos
Quote from lukelfs :Is it just me or is My Forza on Forzamotorsport.net down? I cant access my photos

Correct, its down, I imagine they are adding features for the US launch.
We've had loads of Manga/Anime skins from the Japanese designers. Next thing we'll see is a massive influx of NASCAR-themed skins. What did us Euros give, eh?
I know..... The anime paintjobs are getting pretty annoying now..... Cant they think of anything else...?
Lol^^

Some pics of my AE86

(Took them with my phone lol, as I cant get them from the Forza site)
Attached images
Forza 12009-10-25 16.28.21.jpg
Forza 22009-10-25 16.28.21.jpg
Forza 3.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Lol^^

Some pics of my AE86

(Took them with my phone lol, as I cant get them from the Forza site)

Just don't upload the design or groups to the storefront!!!!, its likely you'd get a ban for them!!!
Really? For a logo saying F_ck?

Thats a bit strict IMO....
Quote from danowat :Just don't upload the design or groups to the storefront!!!!, its likely you'd get a ban for them!!!

Woah, Well I havent uploaded it but other people have, I just got the Wakaba leaf and added the text myself (save money :razz lol
They are, and now with the inbuilt report system, its easier for it to happen.
Quote from danowat :They are, and now with the inbuilt report system, its easier for it to happen.

Wouldnt you get a warning first? Getting a ban for that is pathetic lol
Quote from lukelfs :Wouldnt you get a warning first? Getting a ban for that is pathetic lol

Not going by those that have complained on the FM.net forums.
Quote from danowat :Not going by those that have complained on the FM.net forums.

Mmm kk, well I only had a pic with it in so i removed it
Anyone tried a cheap wheel yet? I'm hoping there's a half decent one that provides much more fun than the pad.
Quote from mcintyrej :Anyone tried a cheap wheel yet? I'm hoping there's a half decent one that provides much more fun than the pad.

This is the only 'Cheap' wheel I would buy, http://www.spotbuyer.com/product/id/658956,

Im sure it would be better than using a pad

Edit - Decided to buy one, should get it tommorow , will post a little review of it
Anyone want to cruise round Kaido in B Class cars?

Tell me on here, Add GT: TwinFlow
I'm coming on in 10 minutes, some more Kaido fun like last night please!

Oh and Spanky, get a new mic.
Quote from mcintyrej :I'm coming on in 10 minutes, some more Kaido fun like last night please!

Oh and Spanky, get a new mic.

I have my dinner now, So i will be on in like 20-30 mins, but yeah,

MORE KAIDO

I have some new B class cars to try out
Attached images
civ1.jpg
Forza11(2).jpg
S2K.jpg
Forza10.jpg
Forza12.jpg
Forza11.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :I have my dinner now, So i will be on in like 20-30 mins, but yeah,

MORE KAIDO

I have some new B class cars to try out

I'll join you guys later on tonight if you're still on.

I'll challenge your B class car in my NSX-R.
I'd love to hook up, but I don't know when the other half will release the TV

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG