The online racing simulator
In soviet Russia, justice finds you!...Not...
(26 posts, started )
In soviet Russia, justice finds you!...Not...
In my world anyone who buys a Cayenne should get a treatment like that.
They tryed to pickpocket that guy?

But wtf, seriosly, what kind of idiotic country is that? They smash you and your car, seriosly, wtf. And just standing on their feet, and punching and kicking whilst laying down already, what a bunch of idiots....
Quote from Bose321 :-1.

But wtf, seriosly, what kind of idiotic country is that? They smash you and your car, seriosly, wtf. And just standing on their feet, and punching and kicking whilst laying down already, what a bunch of idiots....

It's simply the russia..
Quote from Bose321 :-1.

I wish they treated criminals over here like that, really. Break the law (by robbing a bank and killing people, I don't mean by failing to indicate or rolling through a stop sign...), and you deserve everything shown in that vid. Are you suggesting they should have politely asked a group of armed criminals to stop, and have a quick chat at the side of the road?

Notice how they didn't physcially harm anyone from the first Cayenne, until they were positive they had the right one, nobody innocent was harmed, it even says the owner of the first Cayenne was compensated for damages caused
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
#8 - 5haz
Reminds me of the Swedish (I think it was?) special forces team who were out practising and accidentally launched an attack on the wrong house.
And this is why i hate russians ...

... Im not gonna even tell what i think about them
#10 - 5haz
I have a mate who is Russian, and he seems alright enough to me.

Then again his views on other Eastern European countries, especially the Ukraine, are a bit suspect.
Quote from 5haz :I have a mate who is Russian, and he seems alright enough to me.

Then again his views on other Eastern European countries, especially the Ukraine, are a bit suspect.

The ordinary people of any country are ok. It's the politics and the media that make those countries a bad name.

If you'd go to Afghanistan or Iraq, you'd be surprised how friendly the people there are, unless you offend them somehow.

Ask any American (for example), how he feels about his country and fellow countrymen...and then ask someone from Iraq how he feels about Americans You'll get the same opinion, just from another point of view.
#12 - 5haz
Well yeah I would imagine I'd be pissed off with the Russians if they rolled into town in 1944 and refused to leave for 45 years.
Quote from 5haz :Well yeah I would imagine I'd be pissed off with the Russians if they rolled into town in 1944 and refused to leave for 45 years.

It was for the better of the countries they were visiting. The once offended and occupied, now free countries are down in sh*t after the USSR has fallen apart. Fact. Plain and simple
Quote from squidhead :It was for the better of the countries they were visiting. The once offended and occupied, now free countries are down in sh*t after the USSR has fallen apart. Fact. Plain and simple

I disagree. The Russians held a lot of countries and a lot of them are doing well for themselves. Agree some are just as poor as they were before occupation, but others have done well for themselves.
#15 - 5haz
Quote from squidhead :It was for the better of the countries they were visiting. The once offended and occupied, now free countries are down in sh*t after the USSR has fallen apart. Fact. Plain and simple

But would they be in the shut if they hadn't been occupied? Who knows, a lot of elections were fixed and a lot of leaders overthrown against the will of the people immediately after WW2.

And russia is having his glory days with economical rise and wealthy residents?

anyway, i do believe that russian people are good people, i have many russian friends (well they are estonian but they are from russia)...but just as stated above it's the politics (and media, wich is ran by politics ofcourse) that represents the darker side.

As for nowadays, i don't complain at all, yeah we had some rough times due to the economical crisys and it could be always better and blablabla..., but it's already stabilizing in a way (here at least). I think we would be repressed and doing much worse when USSR would still exist.
Quote from spankmeyer :In my world anyone who buys a Cayenne should get a treatment like that.

they are a great jeep, try driving one.

OT: i know Many russians, its standard... whats the big whoop ?
Quote from theirishnoob :OT: i know Many russians, its standard...

I know many Irish people and they all are twats.

Quote from Shadowww :I know many Irish people and they all are twats.

Russians are, not irish
I can't say that I disagree with the force used in the video. Apart from a few well placed kicks, it's nothing overly violent. Sure, they do have a rather unusual way to get to you, but it's damn efficient! You wouldn't expect such a thing elsewhere.

The guys in the first cayenne are just so incredibly unlucky. I don't know about Russian plate numbering system, but I assume that the odds of two cars of the same model bearing the same numbers is quite slim (unless the numbering has something to do with the model of the car, which would be quite stupid: "catch that lada with the plate 100 100!).
Quote from boosterfire :I can't say that I disagree with the force used in the video.

What the ffff ?! ...

Is it just me or ... what u mean by that? In your opinion its c00l to use force on animals like this? If yes then i would want to stab u just like those guys in the video. Seriously

Edit: The stabbing thing is a joke obviously but i would do it if someone does this infront of my eye -.-

EDIT: HELL! Dam, sorry everyone. My bad, i thought this was the animal abuse thread
The guys in the clip are simpy the mafia, that's why they got busted and no wonder, 2 same looking cars. There was a meeting going on somewhere.

About Russians, I have nothing against them, I also have friends who came from Russia to Estonia and we get along. I just don't like these who doesn't speak Estonian over here and still complain how shit their life is even they have job, money and a place called home, but they still complain.
Quote from Shadowww :I know many Irish people and they all are twats.

oh grat, someone from a " we got raped by russia now we have our own make-y-up-y country "

please shadowww, just Stfu. " if you have nothing good today, dont say anything at all.... or ill cut your town halls off "
Quote from hazaky :Russians are, not irish

You have messed with wrong Russians then.

Quote from theirishnoob :oh grat, someone from a " we got raped by russia now we have our own make-y-up-y country "

please shadowww, just Stfu. " if you have nothing good today, dont say anything at all.... or ill cut your town halls off "

Quote from boosterfire :
The guys in the first cayenne are just so incredibly unlucky. I don't know about Russian plate numbering system, but I assume that the odds of two cars of the same model bearing the same numbers is quite slim (unless the numbering has something to do with the model of the car, which would be quite stupid: "catch that lada with the plate 100 100!).

The plates are issued randomly (unless you're bribing people for custom ones) so the chances really are very slim

Quote from exspeed :The guys in the clip are simpy the mafia, that's why they got busted and no wonder, 2 same looking cars. There was a meeting going on somewhere.

Very very far fetched and unrealistic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG