The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Kaw you are one sick ****, you know that right?

Come and get drunk with me

We'll be a killing drinking duo!

Currently I am dying due to ****ing freezing weahter in Denmark. I would die instantly if I placed my feet in Norway. :O But we would deffinately own that Alcohol!

y0!
Just don't try drunk driving, you can't even keep the damn UF1 straight sober.
Quote from Kaw :eatin' them vegetables!

I thought I could smell cabbage.
Quote from 5haz :Long hair does not = emo, arghhhh

FINALLY!!

Someone who actually has a grain of common sense.

Hippie! Speaking of hip, here are my brother and I. I'm the one standing.

Quote from hrtburnout :Hippie! Speaking of hip, here are my brother and I. I'm the one standing.

Your back is really fat.

And on the 3rd picture the midle one is dancing latino as her job
I guess guys will forgive going offtopic a bit
Attached images
IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1905.JPG
IMG_1933.JPG
Why do you get all those crazy-ass good looking girls? I mean, your not THAT handsome!
No offence ofc (and I look shit compared lol)

Guess your really a groooovy guy eh?
1st pic.
I like the look on her face on picture 2..

Jeez, this shows just how geeks we are, fab'ing off to immaginary gf's to random people on the internet.. aren't we a bounch of misserable ****s lol?
Quote from The Very End :I like the look on her face on picture 2..

Jeez, this shows just how geeks we are, fab'ing off to immaginary gf's to random people on the internet.. aren't we a bounch of misserable ****s lol?

I am, that's fo sho.
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- at the blonde in the first 2 images..

Attached images
1256388451867.jpg
I would so do her silly

Ya, not long hair, but those idiotic emo clothes
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Ya, not long hair, but those idiotic emo clothes

So and black/grey pinstripe shirt, and a motorhead t-shirt instantly makes me an emo?

Do you have any idea how thick and ignorant you are? Do you really think I actually give a flying shit about what you think?

Just because I dare to be different, while you just copy every other cock and ass, I instantly become "weird", an "outcast".

Why don't you, walk away from the computer, and get a life.
Haha, chill chill
Brandon is emo in terms of what he wears, but not out of his personality, seriously, you should hear his MSN convo's. It's like a orgy of ****feast talk and sausage party all over the place!

And tbh, I like the emo style a little, I just don't like it when they try to show how misserable they are >.<
(Brandon, you ****beast, your not in this category so not worry)
Quote from The Very End :Haha, chill chill
Brandon is emo in terms of what he wears, but not out of his personality, seriously, you should hear his MSN convo's. It's like a orgy of ****feast talk and sausage party all over the place!

And tbh, I like the emo style a little, I just don't like it when they try to show how misserable they are >.<
(Brandon, you ****beast, your not in this category so not worry)

Awhh.

I wouldn't say my clothes are "emo" though, because I don't see many emos wearing button down shirts. xD

Maybe a sort of "rocker" type style, but not emo.

psst, Tor, don't tell them our secrets!
Quote from brandons48 :Do you really think I actually give a flying shit about what you think?

Sounds like you do, tbh.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sounds like you do, tbh.

I don't care what he thinks, he can think what he likes, but I just get pissed off about people using the word emo for anyone with long hair, listens to metal, hell, even rock.

I know REAL emos, people who are on the edge of killing themselves because they think that the world holds nothing more for them, and it's people like you who make them feel like that.

I'm not sensetive enough to go that far, but some people are.
So watch what you say, you could really upset someone.
Quote from brandons48 :I know REAL emos, people who are on the edge of killing themselves because they think that the world holds nothing more for them, and it's people like you who make them feel like that.

Nah, thats just what they want you to think, these people need to learn that people will laugh and take the piss out of them and be nasty to them sometimes, but they have to learn to grow some skin, laugh it off and tell these people to go and screw themselves, like the rest of us.

Most people who identify themselves as 'emo' don't know the meaning of the word 'depression', it does not involve scratching yourself and telling everyone how miserable you are.

Real depression is when you don't have the motivation or confidence to leave your bed, let alone pluck up the courage to tell anyone how awful you feel. And its caused by things far far worse than any middle class emo kid will experience in a lifetime.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG