The online racing simulator
Quote from Deutschland2007 :How long will it take announcing the accepted teams after the deadline? Didn´t you say something like 72 hours, or was that something else?

Yeah, they will be up before the 6th is done with. We're pretty much well set to be honest, just waiting to see if any more show in the next few hours.

d
now the real tension kicks in...
We have made our decisions. After I perform some final checks and things, I will be sending out notification emails overnight tonight.

d
So if we dont get in do we still get an email
Damn USA overnight. Now we got to wait in tension here...

No mail yet.

Edit: Still no mail.
Edit 2: Five seconds later: still no mail.
Edit 3: Still no mail. Damn.

Edit 5789: Mail !!
Team Manager and LFSWorld Name: chrissawyer21
Team Name: Chris Sawyer Motorsport
Team Car Selection: TBA
Team Driver Name and LFSWorld Name, one line per driver. Indicate previous racing experience in LFS:
Chris Sawyer, chrissawyer21: CTRA Bronze License, Novice Touring Car Championship (lasted 1 round came 16/20) Played LFS on and off since 2007

sorry for the late entry
Quote from chrissawyer21 :Team Manager and LFSWorld Name: chrissawyer21
Team Name: Chris Sawyer Motorsport
Team Car Selection: TBA
Team Driver Name and LFSWorld Name, one line per driver. Indicate previous racing experience in LFS:
Chris Sawyer, chrissawyer21: CTRA Bronze License, Novice Touring Car Championship (lasted 1 round came 16/20) Played LFS on and off since 2007

sorry for the late entry

We do not accept applications for GTAL from posts here, nor is this league for single drivers.
Uh is it still possible to add a driver to the list?
Quote from G!NhO :Uh is it still possible to add a driver to the list? If so how do i do it?

Just e-mail us on the application adress, or if you can't be bothered to do that, PM one of us [probably d], if you can't be bothered to do that then IM me/deko
Do you have do approve new drivers, or if I add more drivers, are they automatically in?

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Do you have do approve new drivers, or if I add more drivers, are they automatically in?

Oscar.

All drivers when added will go through the same vetting process we used for drivers submitted.

d
I unfortunately have to cancel the application and participation of SCCC in the upcoming GTAL seasons due to private matters.

Good luck to those who do are racing in GTAL.

Our excuses to NDR for the caused troubles by not being able to furfil our application duty.
I need to speak with you about LLM's entry, Its all ok... just a few driver bits n bobs, thats all, sad to see sccc go though
7karat have a change in lineup. Mail send
Updated application sent (2 drivers added).
Quote from GianniC :Application send... :turtle2:

New application send, but this time for another team... :heyjoe67_brm:
atleast you envolved from a turtle to a mid-60s Formula 1 car

/off topic
do u guys decide about me?
I drove two stints in 12h KY3 MoE this year.Can i drive this GTAL season?
Quote from ivantod :I drove two stints in 12h KY3 MoE this year.Can i drive this GTAL season?

Nope it's in the rules that if you have driven in IGTC or MoE your qualified as a pro driver.
i know that,but :

Quote :If a Team feels that a driver considered an Advanced Driver is still in the
Amateur Level, that team may submit an appeal to New Dimension Racing for
consideration. New Dimension Racing will consider the appeal and decide
whether or not to waive the prohibition for the driver. The decision will be based
on the following factors: Performance in the participated IGTC or MoE Rounds,
relevant recent (approximately 6 months) league experience, and relevant
statistics as found on LFS World.

According to what's on our forums, you're good to go. But I'll check with d first
Quote from J@tko :According to what's on our forums, you're good to go. But I'll check with d first

Oh so if he only did 2 hours in MoE R1 that means i should be in the clear then since i have not driven an endurance race since R1 MoE 08/09 season then .
Quote from rc10racer :Oh so if he only did 2 hours in MoE R1 that means i should be in the clear then since i have not driven an endurance race since R1 MoE 08/09 season then .

They review each driver. If they feel the driver is way too good for GTAL, he wont be allowed. If they feel the driver isnt good enough for MoE/IGTC, he will be allowed.

Season 2010: Applications
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG