The online racing simulator
The new car in S3?
(128 posts, started )
Theres already enough 'tuned' XR's... Theyre called XRT and XRR
Agree'd.

We need a new car, not old *pimpzord* XR. We've been drivin them for enough time already.
Is someone keeping odds? I'm betting on Bob's mod.
I'd like anything that isn't a single seater.
Palmer Jaguar JP1?
Vauxhall VXR8 would be a beauty.
Lancia Delta S4

Audi A4 DTM

Gillett Vertigo

Toyota Hilux
Quote from lizardfolk :Yeh, who says stock cars have to run exclusively on ovals? I'd even be happy with a Stock Car Brasilish car or a TC car.

Of course, if stock cars isn't what the devs have in mind then the prototype would make me just as happy

Ohhh no, all right with the Argentinean Turismo Carretera, but the Brazilian Stock Cars suck :/ same LS1 jurassic engine, same chassis, same body (just with different headlight decals), 10 to 20 cars in the same second, rare overtaking, boring sound and limited revs... T_T

And it's not what I would like the most, but Le Mans prototypes would fit perfectly with the actual GTR class for endurance races. One with closed roof for S3 and a spyder one for the near future, with different engines and main characteristics, just like the real Le Mans Series and GTR class...
Quote from speed1230 :But this is more of guessing what secret S3 car is rather than a sort of "wish-list" of what cars they want in S3

But 99% of those "guesses" are unrealistic.
The way I have been driving this weekend, I reckon a combine harvester could make some sense!!
A developer told me that it will be one of these cars for sure.

lol wasn't that an artist's project from some time ago???

anyways, i'd like some touring cars such as a v8 supercar~

EDIT: on second thought, maybe something like an old muscle car would be nice. throttle steer-able monster for me please!!!
+1 for VW Sonderbus
#116 - e.M
i would be surprised if it wasnt smthing like radical or rally car couse we already have virtually anything else
Quote from e.M :...we already have virtually anything else

Except a car for drag racing. But not lots of usage for that one.
Ariel Atom V8
Quote from AYRTON (EUS) :A developer told me that it will be one of these cars for sure.

jajajajaj i have one of these cars and have been considering doing that to it but maybe install it backwards
Yet another speculation thread,i still don't get the point really.
Hopefully the next car in S3 will be the GTR version of the RB4. I'm also hoping they can make KY4 (Kyoto Grand Touring) by uniting KY2 and KY3. It's possible.
I hope moderators will close this thread. One is enough
some drifting cars like Nissan Silvia
-
(The Very End) DELETED by Bob Smith : unfortunately, that posts makes you come across as an asshole
MRT6

I ve been reading some old posts by developers and I found this: http://www.lfs.net/?page=s2progress
There is some article about MRT6, maybe Scawen and Eric has decided to finish it

EDIT: or the LX8 whitch was also mentioned few years ago
Quote from AYRTON (EUS) :A developer told me that it will be one of these cars for sure.

No, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT ANOTHER RICER VAN!!!

The new car in S3?
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG