The online racing simulator
The new car in S3?
(128 posts, started )
The new car in S3?
I saw there was to be a new car in S3. Any news or speculations? A dragster or something resembeling an American muscle car?

I´ve been hoping for a real rallycross car for some time. The FXO and so on are nice but it would be awsome to have a real Class A rallycross car.
Subaru WRX STI would be nice.
Mindless speculation thread, it does belong in here.

Anyway, LX8.
how about the scirocoo R or GT24?

meh an LMP car would be the best i can think off
or something like a Radical SR

a real kart should be awesome too

(nope MRT is not a kart!)
Stop wasting bytes,there's already a thread.
Stock car!
Quote from oldnavy :Stock car!

Bearing in mind that there will now be two ovals in LFS, quite possibly.
Audi R10 from Le mans 24h
Quote from duke_toaster :Bearing in mind that there will now be two ovals in LFS, quite possibly.

yeah right, and who do you think is going to drive in Kyoto?
Vws gtr
Something with a V8, Holden Commodore/Mustang mashup? But restrictable to fit in GTR class, plz
A lada with 4 wheels and 6 doors.
#16 - VoiD
Its a two-stroke...called "P1100"
Stock Car or a Radical would be nice.
LX10:

True car is the Morgan Aeromax, the very same car Richard Hammond crashed a month (or so) ago. Limited car, I'd like it as new LX10 or something.
AUDI r-Tron
Speculations, speculations...I would love to see LMP1 or LMP2 class...would make some great endurance races...
That DP thingy that was discussed on here a while back?

A Radical esque car would be fun. And I'm sure a stock car would be well recieved by the oval crowd, as would a top fuel dragster for the straight liners.

The LX8 would be too powerful to be fun in my opinion. Great for hotlapping, but rubbish to race on a public server. An Atom or a Radical - the LX4 but with downforce and race tyres - would be easy enough that novices aren't ALWAYS crashing, but fast enough to be tricky to master.

/opinion
Hmm proberly some form of touring car would be nice.
But im definitly a plus for one of those Audi R15 or R10 they would be mint
I am guessing some fantasy car.

Maybe a fast race car, like a LMP or similar.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well, we already have Bob's mod don't we?

I honestly believe it will be a stock car. I mean, it will probably be the easiest car that they have ever put into LFS. All they gotta do is use bob's NASCAR mod and add a new body/fix the tires.

The new car in S3?
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG