The online racing simulator
I usually keep the wheel straight and push the throttle pedal to the floor, and pray that I still have brakes when I get to the end...

...Suprisingly effective

I may also use the straights to argue with the twunt who gets himself spun out because he cuts across infront of me at T1 without looking first.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
honestly (not suppossed to be funny) i text while in the straits, and it never ends well....now i know not to text while driving
I let go of my steering wheel to see how far I can go before the FFB starts kicking in, causing the wheel to bounce back and forth like a metronome.
Quote from legoflamb :I let go of my steering wheel to see how far I can go before the FFB starts kicking in, causing the wheel to bounce back and forth like a metronome.

Me too. Both irritating and enjoyable.
Quote from aroX123 :I dont do straights READ!!!!!!!!

That's what she said

Also: It's fun to have stare offs down the straight
INTENSE STAREOFF.
Both of us stare
For the whole straight.
Then at the end of the straight.
We don't stop.
We stare at each other for the whole lap.
We fall in love.
THEN WE CRASH AND WE BOTH DIE. WHEN DRIVING, PAY ATTENTION.
13 pages later, and this thread still won't die. I don't know whether to be amazed or flattered, or both.
We're just egging you on for another fun story.
I shout , tell ppl to FU. and if i do crash my momo gets a fist. thats why im looking for a new wheel.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :We're just egging you on for another fun story.

christ. That is going back a bit.

I got quite a considerable flaming last time didn't I? I wonder how far down that thread is.
I stare and I yearn
In the FBM I can't take my eyes off the track for a second! I end up in the wall if I even try typing a message to someone.

In the XFG and XRG I'm a little more laid back; adjust seat and pedals, and make sure the clamps on my wheel are done up ;P
hmm :9 at the beginning of the straight i like too think aaa save
at the end i already think about how i screw up the next corners
Drive.
When I drive BF1 and try to chat (on straight), I pretty often write something like "Hi buddy" without pressing T in front so my engine stalls
Shit scared to let go off the wheel at that speed
Quote from Shadowww :When I drive BF1 and try to chat (on straight), I pretty often write something like "Hi buddy" without pressing T in front so my engine stalls

Then use the clutch.
wtf gizza?
stop ya cazzerin gizzle
Quote from G!NhO :Then use the clutch.

It's impossible to disable auto-clutch in BF1.
Quote from Shadowww :When I drive BF1 and try to chat (on straight), I pretty often write something like "Hi buddy" without pressing T in front so my engine stalls

you not pr0 enough to look on the screeny while typing and driving?
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :you not pr0 enough to look on the screeny while typing and driving?

I blind-write all the time, in fact I only look on keyboard for print screen /scroll lock/pause break keys, but I write so fast I can't notice chat box didn't appeared.
i sing or stroke the cat

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG