The online racing simulator
Thanx Yaan!!
Im not sure if this is the right place, but didnt want to open any thread... what is happening with GTAL skins? may I ask?

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Im not sure if this is the right place, but didnt want to open any thread... what is happening with GTAL skins? may I ask?

Oscar.

The skin packs are very nearly done. We just need to sort out one small thing, then we can release them
ok... just to say, only 1 driver dropped from the LLM GTAL team, I understand thats not the issue for the team on the whole... but im sure that we had enough drivers

oh well, will talk about it another time,

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :ok... just to say, only 1 driver dropped from the LLM GTAL team, I understand thats not the issue for the team on the whole... but im sure that we had enough drivers

oh well, will talk about it another time,

Oscar.

Jakey did? Guess well have to update that skin again lawl.
no... but he didnt, thats the thing :P, its you, me, jake, dan and Mauka.
lol
I would love to enter too, but I don't have a wheel yet, my controller deadzones aren't exactly the most precise, and the gas/throttle are buttons set to "on/off" as opposed to a % value like pedals would do.

Perhaps for I'll get one for Christmas, instead of new carb jets for my old CBR... xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG