The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Taken from the official calendar

Was just reading this thread, didn't check the other ones as I was so happy I found this one. I blame this being so hidden away
Quote from Gil07 :I missed this whole section because you decided to move it the obscurity of the NDR section... Booo!

Anyway, can we please have the start after the 16h? October is already such a busy month :/

Yes, the official season starts in November. The only thing we have in October is a Test Race, with details to be announced next week. I will not make it compulsory for most teams, but we may make it compulsory for some teams as we deem fit. But as I said, more details to follow.

d
Quote from GianniC :Any packs or info on the GTAL skins ?
We're reworking our skins atm for 2010... while we're at it we might as well already create our GTAL skin.

Skinpacks will be distributed to accepted teams at the end of September when we announce the accepted teams. Until then, there's still plenty of time.
I think what the hackney carriage driver was meaning, is what will be in the skin kit? If last year or MoE/IGTC is anything to go by, it will be a sunstrip, and at least a numberboard on each door.
Well that's obvious Dekojester. I indeed mean more what decals will be used; number on door or on the front, sunstrip, ...
I ran into this idea after news about releasing new track in LFS. Maybe we determine the last round as a question mark? I mean that when the Rockingham track will be released, we could use it as last 12h round of GTAL. If the Rockingham will not be realised on time, we could use other track in place.
I hope this is a good idea.
What do you think?
Quote from SasekPL :I ran into this idea after news about new track in LFS. Maybe we determine the last round as a question mark? I mean that when the Rockingham track will be released, we could use it as last 12h round of GTAL. If the Rockingham will not be realised on time, we could use other track in place.
I hope this is a good idea.
What do you think?

Sounds good too me
Rockingham won't be released in time, so no.
Rockingham will also be S3 so it wouldn't be good for this year's grid actually... Maybe for LFSCART next year but not for now...
Quote from TFalke55 :Rockingham will also be S3 so it wouldn't be good for this year's grid actually... Maybe for LFSCART next year but not for now...

Well, on the 250 posts I've read on Rockingham/S3, I saw only one guy saying that he's not willing to buy S3... But this might be something to consider, yes. I think you should just put a poll once we get closer to the season, only if we get more news on S3 of course
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : I think you should just put a poll once we get closer to the season, only if we get more news on S3 of course

Yes, a poll would be nice.

And I think that more than 90% of LFS players who have S2 licence will buy S3 in less than 2 weeks after release. But to be fair, this needs consideration in voting.
Racing in Rockingham track is a good idea , if not released in time , we can changed it sure.
Quote from Lombardi :Racing in Rockingham track is a good idea , if not released in time , we can changed it sure.

I am 99.9% sure that Rockingham will not be released by the final GTAL round. We have been told it is still a LONG time away, and the fact that people are already buzzing (like buzzy bees) about it worrys me. If i'm wrong, and it is released, we will consider it while I eat my lucky cowboy hat, but it WON'T be out.

I rest my case
Quote from Wilko868 :I am 99.9% sure that Rockingham will not be released by the final GTAL round. We have been told it is still a LONG time away, and the fact that people are already buzzing (like buzzy bees) about it worrys me. If i'm wrong, and it is released, we will consider it while I eat my lucky cowboy hat, but it WON'T be out.

I rest my case

Atleast you wouldn´t get cutting at Rockingham. Such high curbs would kill everything, even FZRs.
Excuse me for being lazy for not reading through 200 posts, but what is the status on MoE / ex MoE teams?

yes or no?
Quote from three_jump :Excuse me for being lazy for not reading through 200 posts, but what is the status on MoE / ex MoE teams?

yes or no?

Teams are permitted, drivers will be checked for MoE/IGTC experience and success by the admin team.
Anything to help us team less drivers? In this years season?
Quote from AstroBoy :Anything to help us team less drivers? In this years season?

Err like what?
... maybe a Grand Touring Amateur Team, wich won't score points.... never the less... why don't you try to find other racer to make a team... Such a GTA Team wouldn't score points, even if you're POTUS
not sure if this is the right place but will GTAL 2010 be broadcasted?
Quote from jrd.racer :not sure if this is the right place but will GTAL 2010 be broadcasted?

Deko said it will, AFAIK
not read all the posts now, but is there a new GTAL HP online, or when will it be released?
Quote from [FAR]D1ggA :not read all the posts now, but is there a new GTAL HP online, or when will it be released?

In the next week or two, I hope.

Just waiting on Ellis to get his shite together and do a few things I asked him to do.

We're preparing a whole new website for NDR, and each series we run will be included in the system.

And a few other things.

d
kk thx

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG