The online racing simulator
Quote from JO53PHS :"The race director told me to crash"

I rate this excuse a BIG FAT 0 .

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :"Sorry, but I didn't see the breaking zone, I was reading a letter on the straight"

Stupidest excuse I have EVER seen

Quote from Ovidiu23 :"I was watching TV"

I rate this a: 9/10
Comments: Very idiotic and dumb excuss for something like that

Quote from LFSn00b :"I pressed a wrong button"

Then looking at the names list and see he is using a wheel

I rate this a: 1/10
Comments: Stupid stupid stupid stupid

Quote from dekojester :Don't remind me of this, Joe.

/facepalm

I rate this a: 0/10
Comments: OTT

Quote from JasonJ :I use this excuse (because it's true),

"I was telling someone to stop wrecking"

Very true

Quote from Amynue :"good race"

or

"im the admin"

True true false false false
"I was telling "The Stig" to GTFO"
#178 - CSF
Oh the stig found this topic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LBEHADJ3nE

"I was giving passage for the guy behind me."

Well, in the video you might get mistaken that the guy is close to us because of the FOV, he actually was rather far, the aerodynamics weren't even being affected yet, there was no reason to give passage so early (I gave him passage after the next turn).
"The Stig teached me to drive"
"V-Tak kicked in Yo!"
"My brother/friend was playing"
"My PC froze"
"Im a dumbass"
"I had nothing better to do, and I wouldn't win the race anyway, so I thought it would be fun to cause a pileup on T1..."

"I crashed because I wanted to, and if you don't stop whining about it I'll voteban you"
"It's very diffucult to drive the car and wait for the scirocco the same time"
I THOUGHT THIS WAS NFS:SHIFT wtf?!
Quote from DevilDare :"I was telling "The Stig" to GTFO"

I rate this a: 1337/10
Comments: jajajajjajjajjajajjjajajajaja

On topic : "THIS IS MY FIRST DAY ON S2" while I had seen the same guy messing around on NDR's server a week ago
got kicked out by skype

but this recently happens to me

funny too come back in the game an hear all the flaming
"I did not know that this is not crashing game with cool tuning japanese cars"

My cat clawed my foot and I bashed my knee on my wheel mount because it startled me. I caused a big wreck in Eau Rogue in Grid because of it. I had a big bruise for like 3 days.
"Sry mouse fail, pizza crumbs"

And yes that was me
Quote from subphonic :"sry mouse fail, pizza crumbs"

and yes that was me

Aw Mai Gawd, your avatar is WIN!
'cause i felt like it'
im not admin but i think it will be interesing:
while i was racing in xrg some dude crashed into me and say that i was crashing into him. i didnt got ban.
I was in a bit of a mood with myself one day about just losing concentration for a second and driving myself into the fence, and as i stamped on the throttle pedal to get going again the force of me hitting the pedal pushed me back into the seat, something snapped and the chair folded itself flat onto the floor, with me still sat on what was left of it, bits of sponge and thin splintered plywood everywhere!

Imagine trying to steer when sat on the floor, whilst trying to use the pedals to get enough pace up to make it around the corner and pull into the centre out of the way, and see where your going, not an easy task!

I did also have the wheel come off the desk one day as well, as someone crept onto the back of my FZ5 and was doing their best to spin me, and as i opposite locked i ran out of lock, and the wheel wrenched itself off the desk with me still holding it.

I managed to slot it loosly back on the bracket thingy and tried to drive one handed whilst holding the wheel body down with the other hand, but by the time i had managed to do this, the person who was trying to spin me had succeeded!

I had also taken 2 massive hits over the front wheels of the car, both sides, and as those of you who have ever had an accident in an FZ will know, it doesnt take much of an impact anywhere on the front of them to totally remove the ability to steer, it pretty much disables the whole car, they are so weak on the front end!

The wheels may turn, but it makes no difference, all it does is go straight!
"Because I paid Max Mosley to do whatever the **** I want"
Awesome thread, you guys are great... except the Stig...

"What are you talking about? I'm spectating" *click spec*
lag
"because i sacked myself"

yeah, it hurt.
Quote from mik641 :lag

Ive used "sorry lag" sometimes Today i spin out someone and sayd "sorry, my mouse batteries are dead" and it was true Damn, wireless mouse = lose
"why do you care?" or "i can do whatever i want to"
"It wasnt me, it was my brother..."

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG