The online racing simulator
#101 - Dru
Quote from VoiD :illepall "got pushed from behind" is still my favorite

lol i remember that one

(not me btw :P)
#102 - Dru
on a seperate note

I do remember having my FFB too high once in a league race - I went over the kerb and the DFP USB came outta the socket due to the vibrations.....
i was on TC cruise server and some idiot in a totalled fz5 drove backwards :wtf2: into me, and he said..........."both my suspensions are gone and i cannot steer" lol

Quote from 91mason91 :"sorry, G!nHO hit me"

lol why?
My g25 brake pedal gave out, for no reason it didnt work, so before race start, I switched braking to clutch pedal... Was all fine, but was locked in a 4way battle for position and in the heat of the battle, I lifted my left foot and accidently (i sometimes use clutch..) it automaticly started searching for the brake pedal, I realised this, but man chicane was up front.. so a second later braking ... nearly crashed all 4cars xD just nudged tyre stack and other cars ;p
mine was today, lfs didn't show me i drove the wrong way, and i didn't saw the map
but it was after the end of the race i think
Not really a crash, but i did lol an awful lot, on Race 3 yesterday - it was Aston GT Reversed. I was in a battle with another XFR, coming out of the hairpin on the cadet course, i went over to the right of the track ready for the 'club' chicane, but the dude thought it was Aston GP Reversed, so he went straight on, as I turned into the corner!

God it was funny - and we so nearly crashed aswell
"My pedals became disconnected from my wheel due to me pulling them out due to my participation in an activity of which you have no right to know about"

aka

"Sorry, i was having a wank" (I was in a chase ([TC] CityDriving Montana)) and was going past the pitlane to the shicane with the awesome jump on one side, and i had to brake early (we haz barriers there) to stop myself from flying into the suspect, and some noob flies up behind me, still accelerating along that looong highway, smashes into me at 220kph and i landed at the hairpin.

"Sorry mate, was having a wank and my leg went funny"

My personal favourite is "Sorry, my goldfish just died, I put a brick on my accelerator and went to flush it down the toilet," but unfortunatly, i don't have a goldfish, so i've never had the chance to use it
I actually crashed once (This is a true story)

Because of the heat my GFX card kicks out, combined with the physical strength needed to drive at 200% force with a G25 (+ heat from that), I have an old fan I had lying around, that I use to keep me cool

Works fine, had it for years. Always worked no problems.

I put it ontop of my PC case so it blows onto my arms/body.

I turn it on and off as I need to keep me comfortable, however one time, I turned it off, and my wheel and steering imputs locked at what they were. (Happend to be 20degrees ish of lock and full throttle) so I went slamming into the wall. (This was on CTRA btw)

Was leading, basically the entire chasing pack smashed into me, I appologised and explained (they understood thankfully)

Now to turn my fan off I have to lift it off the top of the case. I'm guessing because my case is metal, it maybe shorts out or something. lolol.
You're all forgetting the most important ones!

"My G25 came off the desk"
"My peddles slipped backwards"
"My G25 came off the desk"
"You don't have a G25"
"Damnit"

Got another one

"Theres a monkey up my bum and its making me feel funny"

Would anyone fall for that?
!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOOOOL!!!!!!
!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOOOOL!!!!!! got kicked for spamming.
Quote from aroX123 :*sorry, my table is gone*

That happened to me once...
I've put my wheel, my mouse, my keyboard, a fan and I pulled over my table... after 2 minutes racing everything collapsed and my wheel ended up over my head. I got permabanned from the server before even being able to write anything on the keyboard. It was a incredible crash involving about 6 people (this was on a private server july last year.. that server doesn't exist anymore, nor do my table, it's broke in the middle )
I fell asleep, sorry
Quote from lizardfolk :No, stupidest excuse:

"Where does it state I have to drive forward?"

http://www.raceauthority.com/r ... lookup.asp?ReportID=20401

Lol obviously this guy must be american :P It is the only country in which I saw some people sue companies because they did not stated that (for example) putting a hamster in a microwave hoven would end up really bad

Well my best excuse for the moment, even if I did not cause a major crash (some bumps and spin other cars), was that sometimes my G25 went off the table and stayed in my hand. With the force, it threw me backwards, so no more access to the pedals...
how about this one??

bet Mason knows what this is??

no offence tho,just funny
....and the all time most popular classic:

"the cat jumped up"
Quote from asbjoern :how about this one??

bet Mason knows what this is??

no offence tho,just funny

what an axcuse :smash3d:
I remember that, the whole server "lol'd" for like 20min

I find it funny how sometimes people pull off things like ''my pedal broke'' and then you see them racing the next race as if nothing happened. Or my wheel snapped and then they're racing. :P
/msg ^2 GOOD MORNING TO EVERYBODY!

rofl.. pedal broke :ices_rofl
then why hes racing? ^^
a mouse bit my foot
My Field Of View is set to 0
what about ,,, LAG !!

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG