The online racing simulator
if you use brazil,just hit f10,go to renderer tab,down there brazil csg server,and put that on none,and also,check luma server if its on white.
Quote from e2mustang :if you use brazil,just hit f10,go to renderer tab,down there brazil csg server,and put that on none,and also,check luma server if its on white.

I'm using Blender.
pm gustix
Hey I was wondering, how do you get backgrounds into the scene? Like, I want the car to be beside a building or in one, but I don't know how to put in a background. Can someone show me how to do this?
its a good program but hard to use to get right angles
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Hey I was wondering, how do you get backgrounds into the scene? Like, I want the car to be beside a building or in one, but I don't know how to put in a background. Can someone show me how to do this?

http://vimeo.com/1340312

or do you mean real modeling?
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Quote from iFastLT :A bit too bright and use kit V2, it has better quality

where could i get it?
hi, ive loaded the car stage now and the next stage for the v1 is load a skin for your car. well the image is that small i cant see it and i cannot find the "load" button, anybody help where it is lol..

thanks daz
Quote from Gustix :Click it

Ive clicked the image, doesnt make it any bigger. Where can i find the "load" button to load my skin???
If this is what you are looking for...select the car's body and then do how it shows in the image below. (BTW, it's in the first post of this topic.)
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
ah thanks alot, sorted cheers.. much appreciated
Another question...

How to add a background image?

i've followed a link i found on vimeo about how to add a background image behind my car so it looks like a cars on the scene i.e parked on grass for example.

Can anybody give me some steps on how to do it & add my own picture into the render?

Really appreciate any help

Thanks daz
Quote from Dazmyster :Another question...

How to add a background image?

i've followed a link i found on vimeo about how to add a background image behind my car so it looks like a cars on the scene i.e parked on grass for example.

Can anybody give me some steps on how to do it & add my own picture into the render?

Really appreciate any help

Thanks daz

well if you have photoshop or another program that handles the filetype you can actually copy the car to another background - and that includes the right window blur and shadows if you do it right
Something a bit different, still a WIP, I want to tweak the dds more and figure how to get decent backgrounds (this background is Photoshopped, well...Gimped...in) Then, one day, maybe some DoF

EDIT: Just a note, only used 1024 skins so quality isn't amazing either!
Bit of a random question; does anyone know the dimensions/proportions of the texture for the number plate on these models? It annoys me blank but I don't want it to render squished.

Cheers.
I used 288x315, and number plate is 288x79. You put it on top, and leave the rest of it blank, then it should appear on your number plate when you render. At least, that's how it worked for me. The aspect ratio is almost 4:1 from the numberplate.

Like this:
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
That was quick! Thanks a lot for that, it just glares out when you have a blank plate on the render.

Thanks again.
EDIT: It Works Now! Great Stuff!

But when Sending them in MSN, they have just a Black background;
guess the .png has layers which MSN doesn't support?

greets,
Niggo aka Camaro
Attached images
XRT FL HWY RENDER.png
XRT NYPD RENDER.png
FXO DAVIDSFARM RENDER.png
PNGFAIL.JPG

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG