The online racing simulator
It does make sense, don't worry. I have it as a sig because it makes fun at the people on the forums, not because it makes fun of you

People here who should be old enough to know better DO act like 15 year old girls some of the time
:bananadea
Shadowwwwwwww, could you please post some more pictures in that picture game thread?
Quote from zeugnimod :Shadowwwwwwww, could you please post some more pictures in that picture game thread?

how funny
Quote from zeugnimod :Shadowwwwwwww, could you please post some more pictures in that picture game thread?

Sigzored.

Quote from Crashgate3 :It does make sense, don't worry. I have it as a sig because it makes fun at the people on the forums, not because it makes fun of you

People here who should be old enough to know better DO act like 15 year old girls some of the time

Quote from Crashgate3 :It does make sense, don't worry. I have it as a sig because it makes fun at the people on the forums, not because it makes fun of you

welllll.....i am basically surrounded by 15 year old girls in school half the time, and i dont mind it
As long as you're not the teacher....
Quote from logitekg25 :welllll.....i am basically surrounded by 15 year old girls in school half the time, and i dont mind it

Shame your secretly a 45 year old balding fat man then isn't it

Quote from logitekg25 :welllll.....i am basically surrounded by 15 year old girls in school half the time, and i dont mind it

yea right, id like to see that

Hm....
<- someone called me?

From Predator isn't it?

When you're shooting a Ak-47 It's probably better not to aim where you want to shoot.

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG