The online racing simulator
Voted. Good luck.
Thanks Sam, and everyone else.

I forgot to mention, if you never received an email back from the website after voting, send a blank email to gpspoll@driverdb.com from the address you submitted your vote with and that will automatically validate it.

Thanks, and keep voting!
I voted for you mate, All the best in your quest to becoming the greatest driver ever!
Good Luck
i voted :chairs:

glhf :P

:wmann3:
"My vote doesnt count" -Stan, Southpark.
Voted.

Good luck.
I voted for you, always willing to see a fellow LFS racer up there on the racing scene.
Voted for you aswell. All the best mate!
Used 2 of my e-mails, so you got 2 votes from me! Good luck.
Voted, good luck
Voted, Good Luck!
______

Off topic - Are you doing the gtseries at the weekend, you need to confirm on our forum.
Thanks again everyone!

If any of you have any ideas how else to "publicise" this, feel free to post as I'm struggling to think of other ways of getting more votes.
Quote from Minimaxman :
If any of you have any ideas how else to "publicise" this, feel free to post as I'm struggling to think of other ways of getting more votes.

Buy ad space in a local paper maybe? Door to door campaigns?
#66 - 5haz
Win loads more races.

Y'know when the comentator wants to interview you when you're on the podium, cheekily slip it in somewhere.
Quote from Minimaxman :Thanks again everyone!

Do you work? If so, spread the word to your work colleagues. If you work for a large company, contact your HR department and perhaps they can send out email notices about it to everyone.
Voted
Voted, with both uni and privat address
Got my vote, good luck!
Funny thing i saw a video about catching a drift in brands hatch by 2 different ways...Before entering this thread... it was you driving one of the cars right?=D
Thanks! Yeh that was me, the second driver demonstrating "The Softly-Softly!"
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
#72 - 5haz
You should always be 'ready for it'
Quote from Minimaxman :If any of you have any ideas how else to "publicise" this, feel free to post as I'm struggling to think of other ways of getting more votes.

Go on the X-Factor and sing a song about how awesome you are at motorsport, try to sneak in hints about the website and voting somewhere in the song.
Go round every car forum you can think of, might be seen as spamming though? meh
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Go round every car forum you can think of, might be seen as spamming though? meh

Don't be silly, they will just kick him out for spamming, come up with a more serious suggestion next time!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG