The online racing simulator
Very sorry to hear that mate.

Keep winning and I am sure you will get your chance.
Oh crikey Alex, that really sucks a lot. I'm really hope, and am sure there will be other opportunities. Good luck for whatever you do next/carry on doing
I am dissapoint.

Don't let it set you back, keep on winning.

Demand a re-count or something
Darn man. Sorry about that.
YES! Congrats and good luck Alex!
We got a very, very good deal from the guys at GPS to get into the shootout and yep, my good old Grandad helped us out a bit!

The first round went really well, had a great drive with Rob Wilson and he made some very positive comments, as did Stephen Jelley and Danny Watts.

I was there the same day as the 3 people that beat me in the voting, including the Latvian girl who had 9000 votes!

Fingers crossed now, I know there's some other very good drivers in it, we'll just have to wait and see.
Great stuff.

By the way, did you win the MR2 championship, what with finishing on the podium in every race?
The MR2 Series I race in does not have official MSA "Championship" status, meaning they cannot officially have a points system.

However, if it did have a points system, using the MSA scoring way then yep I would have won. 9 wins and 12 podiums from 15 races, a very good season!
Grats on getting in anywyas
Exciting stuff. Best of luck with that Alex. Keep us posted! Even if you make it to F1 I still expect see you on the forum!
Quote from Gills4life :Exciting stuff. Best of luck with that Alex. Keep us posted! Even if you make it to F1 I still expect see you on the forum!

if he does make it to f1, i will shotgun some vip passes for the canadian gp if its still alive when he races

go alex, follow the path of your dream/passion

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG