The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :is that second juts an old or a wet surface

I think it's just a blurred tip of a cone.
V8 supercars +1 now all we need is Bathurst

Be nice if they would let us paint the racecars too.

HURRY UP OCTOBER
Quote from burn4u :V8 supercars +1 now all we need is Bathurst

Be nice if they would let us paint the racecars too.

HURRY UP OCTOBER

Bathurst isn't in the release, possible for DLC.

Race cars are fully paintable.
anyone else having trouble getting onto the forza forums?
Using firefox by any chance?, clear out the cache and it should be fine.
The race cars in Forza 2 were paintable too, but if you just had to stick it on top of the default skin. Fine until you scrape it, then you get the old paint job showing through and it looks pants

I think since it's next month they need to just bite the bullet and give us the full track and car list. I know a few of the classics are coming back (Sebring, Silverstone, etc) but would be nice to get it all confirmed.
nah i'm on chrome and it was working fine but when i tried to go on today it keeps telling me to set a gamer tag to my account which i did months ago
How close to release was FM2's full lists revealed?

I have a suspicion that are going to hold on to it for a while and drip feed us snippets right up till release.
Hard to tell exactly, but the first confirmed lists appear to have come out around the middle of April 2007, just over a month from the game's release on May 29th. Which I guess means we should have the full list in the next couple of weeks.

My Google skills are awesome and should be feared
turns out the forums were down
Paint editor looks a little more refined, odd to see Nintendo decals in there though
Quote from burn4u :Paint editor looks a little more refined, odd to see Nintendo decals in there though

The nintendo decals seem to be user made decals. Look closely, when he's going through those decals, you can see a "filename", name of the decal creator, rating for the decal, etc.

I wonder if we'll be able to import stuff into the editor this time.
Quote from jibber :

Nope
Quote from jibber :The nintendo decals seem to be user made decals. Look closely, when he's going through those decals, you can see a "filename", name of the decal creator, rating for the decal, etc.

I think I read somewhere that u can buy decals from people, which is pretty good
Maybe its paddles?
Quote from Boris Lozac :So there's no gearchange animations, i liked that pretty much in prologue..

I think it doesn't show the animations when the player is using automatic gearchanges.

Either way, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest that the players hand would not move when changing gears. People have put up with it for years on LFS, not to mention the fact that there will always be some delay between you changing gear, and it actually being animated in game.

Either way, im not bothered whether it comes with it or not, but i think it is better without it.

Look at how long it takes the guy to change gears in GT5:P. That would really annoy me, and it looks silly when he's taking corners with one hand, when in reality, you would want both hands on the wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 6uZaA&feature=related
Woah the lambo cockpit looks like AWESOME!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I think it doesn't show the animations when the player is using automatic gearchanges.

Apparently, this is correct, the video/s are shown using auto trans.

However, it still hasn't been confirmed either way if they appear when you use manual trans.
Quote from lukelfs :I think I read somewhere that u can buy decals from people, which is pretty good

True, you can sell and buy them using the storefront system, also, there are leaderboards specifically for "graphic designers", i.e. decals.
Quote from danowat :True, you can sell and buy them using the storefront system, also, there are leaderboards specifically for "graphic designers", i.e. decals.

Sounds really good, Great idea imo, I wanna know what the VIP storefront thingy is gonna be like

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG