The online racing simulator
The most beautiful engine.
(222 posts, started )

/Thread?
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Oi. My car weighs about the same as his kart. And has a whole litre extra worth of engine

So you're saying your engine is 1 liter petrol more worth? Or do you say you have a 1.1L engine, and he has a 0.1L ?
Quote from spankmeyer :

/Thread?

Too late, ur 3rd.
I presume that's either a 125cc or 250cc. Mine's a 1.3l. Meaning I have over a litre extra capacity, either way Sheesh, was tongue in cheek, y so srs?
Parilla TT25. Not an ounce of unnecessary fat. Pure as pure can get!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I presume that's either a 125cc or 250cc. Mine's a 1.3l. Meaning I have over a litre extra capacity, either way Sheesh, was tongue in cheek, y so srs?

Just having a bit of fun, trying to make you mad, but I failed. Next time better eh?
#31 - 5haz
Quote from dougie-lampkin :At least an A-series can get out of the factory without bursting in flames

However, the electrics are well and truly thwarted by drizzle.
Quote from BlueFlame :P...Not for people who think a Civic with a black hood is cool...

Civic is cool even with a pink hood.

yeah, well...

highest efficiency possible with an ICE
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
#34 - 5haz
Not so impressive so far...

Attached images
gurney-weslake_v12.jpg
gurney-weslake2_v12.jpg
ms80.jpg
#37 - senn
Toyota 4A twincam. Just cos you can thrash the begeezus out of them everyday, and generally all they require is fresh oil + filters. (lambo/ferrari type engines are hi-performance, but the servicing UGH)

FACTORY conrod comparo
that's not an engine.

that's a trainwreck.
Got to be the ford cologne for me...

Engine don't need to look pretty. They need to sound like otherwordly.

Thus, the most beautiful engine ever:
Renault V10!

Quote from george_tsiros :that's not an engine.

that's a trainwreck.

It looks like the inside of my PC

For those who are wondering, it's a mighty 425cc flat 2 from a Citroen 2CV. Note that it's *not* a boxer, so that when you stop at lights, the whole car shakes from side to side as the pistons move
#44 - 5haz
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by BlueFlame
Quote from senn :

FACTORY conrod comparo

First law of cool engine threads. Don't post pictures of conrods that are made wrong. Save the above for the "Budget engine thread".
#50 - VoiD

300.000Km... and still going on

Consumption:
gasoline: 8,5-11,5l/100Km
oil: 0,2-0,3l/10.000Km
fuses: 10/10.000Km

The most beautiful engine.
(222 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG