The online racing simulator
Quote from DeclanJ :Thanks you so much! Wonderful renders..

I really like the skin too now. Simple but kind of classy, Do you like it r4ptor?

I'm glad you like it.

I did the render (beside having time to do it) because the skin appealed to me, so yeah. I like it
Quote from r4ptor :I'm glad you like it.

I did the render (beside having time to do it) because the skin appealed to me, so yeah. I like it

I need a nice XRT render but im not going to post skin here since its private if you can do it PM me its 4096x4096 so quality wont be a problem and i need it 1280x800
Quote from Falcon140 :Could someone please render these two cars in the same render. Preferably a dark one.

Thanks,
Justin

If it is to dark let me know and very nice skins
Attached images
FXO_S3RS.jpg
Thank you very much. It's perfect.

And thanks for the comment on the skins as well.
that is a very nice skin
-
(PowerSocke) DELETED by PowerSocke
Thank mate but the link doesn't seem to work
Quote from Sponge :Thank mate but the link doesn't seem to work

I was able to download it, I'll upload it for him.
Attached images
Sponge Flame Rendered.png
Thanks guys! Looks nice (I know it's a standard blender render, but for some reason my blender is screwed)
Quote from Sponge :Thanks guys! Looks nice (I know it's a standard blender render, but for some reason my blender is screwed)

could you upload a pic how it looks like?
Could someone render this with BBS RK rims in gloss black? If not just render it with some nice black rims and fat slick tyres please
Attached images
XRT_Slipknot.jpg
Quote from Gustix :Press F8 and just increase sample count

yeah but dont foreget that that will increas the render time horrobly... 12 - 18 are perfect (if i remember your word correctly)

and btw.... teach me blender
I can't find the menu to set the sample count I'm using the opensource/mac/linux version of blender..
Quote from Gustix :As i said before in this .blend file i setted small count of AO samples

you just need to increase sample count to 12 - 15 samples

anyways just try it.... for example my problem atm is that i cant get blur on both wheels.

what i wanna say is how can i move the rim, breakedisk, and tire on 2 wheels?

(here a strange example, with every set up wrong, but you can see what i mean, only the rim is blured but not the rest
im horroble at animating

would be nice if you could try to teach it to me

btw sponge, in the pic in the quote you see it quite clear where it is
Attached images
blur fail.png
could someone please render my BF1 skin please.

it may look familiar, i took the DHL skin that someone else used (mainly cuz it was easier to make out what went where for editing. i hope thats ok?

Thanks
Attached images
BF1_BumbleBee3.jpg
always these god damnit rim materials :/
Attached images
fast.png
ahhh nice one cheers
Would anyone render this skin for me please?
Thanks
Attached images
FXR_Astars.jpg
Dunno what resolution or kinda scene you want, but this is what I've knocked up in a few minutes. I hope you like it. (Dunno what's up with the front rim :shy
Attached images
render.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Dunno what resolution or kinda scene you want, but this is what I've knocked up in a few minutes. I hope you like it. (Dunno what's up with the front rim :shy

Thanks much, looks great
Hi. Would anyone be kind enough to render this FXR skin for me please? i have a couple of requests for it though...

I'd like the car to be in a race enviroment scene, or a garage type scene, and to be in at least 1600*1200 resolution.

Thanks to anyone who attempts this for me
Attached images
FXR_Watts.jpg
Hey guys,

Been a while since I made a skin, would love to have it rendered, feel free to do what you wish with it render wise, but it is a private skin.

Thanks, Michael

2048*2048
Attached images
XRT_DCPC.jpg
Quote from GFresh :Hi. Would anyone be kind enough to render this FXR skin for me please?

Attached images
GFresh1_FXR01.jpg
GFresh1_FXR02.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG