The online racing simulator
Quote from okijuhans :I dont care that he is ovalf-g, but its historical to see that 1 000 000 mark is reached soon by a single driver.

Congrats, at the moment he has 999504 km.

You sad, sad person. Who cares how many virtual kms somebody else drove!?

Go drive another 2million i couldnt give a rats ar$e.
#27 - Aid
Sueycide_FD yes i totaly agree with what you said however oval racing is very specific. unfortunatelly it teaches you wrong behavior on normal tracks when it comes to cornering rights, on oval where u simply draft and naturally expect driver next to you go tighter/wider is correct technique but on tracks you have to know where and when you are allowed to throw your car in. i could write 10 pages now about differencies in oval and track racing but can't be bothered tbh. fact is if you drive on track like you would on oval and shovel people off your way with your car in place you have not right to be in, you are a crasher.. simple.
Quote from Aid :Sueycide_FD yes i totaly agree with what you said however oval racing is very specific. unfortunatelly it teaches you wrong behavior on normal tracks when it comes to cornering rights, on oval where u simply draft and naturally expect driver next to you go tighter/wider is correct technique but on tracks you have to know where and when you are allowed to throw your car in. i could write 10 pages now about differencies in oval and track racing but can't be bothered tbh. fact is if you drive on track like you would on oval and shovel people off your way with your car in place you have not right to be in, you are a crasher.. simple.

You are either saying Failure behaves in this manner, in which case you clearly haven't watched him drive much. Or that somebody who has driven a lot of oval cannot go on to do well on circuit combinations/disciplines. Either way I think you are in the wrong thread. This is about somebody achieving 1,000,000 km driving consistently well on oval and other track combinations in the process.
#29 - wild
Congratulations Failure
Quote from tristancliffe :Wouldn't it be ironic if he crossed the 1,000,000km mark by driving on a proper circuit, in a proper car - you know, a combo that requires some talent?

Mr Tristan You and all the others jelous Numpties out there, Just so you know Mr Failure hasnt been driving oval for quite some time and now races on other Tracks. FM Fox Junkies, why dont you go and try there or maybe race with Failure
Seem like you numpties out there are just jealous OF HIM, This thread is supoosed to be for Congratulations, but Some numpties seem to want to disrupt that, especially Mr Tristan you are always in the thick of any controvesy, and alway trying to bitch slap people.
Grow up and stop throwing your rattle out of your pram and give some congrats where it is due..

1million kms equates to driving about 25 times around the World

Go for it Failure...
That's what I'm talking about
Yay, popps has arrived.
Also another arcievment by failure i think- 1st ever man who have chosen license name with team tag
Quote from oldnavy :1st ever man who have chosen license name with team tag

I doubt that.
Congrats m8, too bad that always the same kids are complaining.
#36 - Dru
Woot Woot.......spending so many miles/km's/laps doing something that you enjoy doing should be encouraged.

IMO Nice acheivement, Nice Guy, Nice Team........Period
Congratulations Failure!
Quote from zeugnimod :Yay, popps has arrived.

Pies for all ! :001_007:

O ja jajaj, 1 million miles is the next target... and then 10 million km!
Damn, nice one. Congratz from me too, would like to see him here
Congratulations Failure :P

Short and Effective post, two lines :P
i would laugh if he does 999,999km and then gives up LFS
For all that are being negative about Failure, could YOU achieve any of the wonderful things that he has achieved?

Anyways, congratulations Failure! You have proved that you are not a Failure. (at least not in LFS anyway.)
25 kilometer to the million
#45 - th84
I still don't understand what he has done that is so "wonderful".... or what was done that anyone else couldn't do if they had the same amount of free time to spend doing it..

So, congratulations for........... having more free time than I do.
so he spent 1million kms without ever turning right once?
#47 - wild
Quote from Shotglass :so he spent 1million kms without ever turning right once?

Of course he has! He drives the FOX pretty much every day on circuit tracks.
#48 - 5haz
Racing on an oval requires a suprising amount of skill...

...dodging all the imbeciles who can't even race on ovals without crashing. :chairs:

And I doubt Tristan would be jealous of him, judging by what he gets up to at weekends. :rolleyes:

Congradulations regardless.
Oval or not, 1 000 000 km is a great damn long distance, and I'll give you credit for that Failure, that is some dedication
By playing guild wars a lot imo Fail should reveive a special titel. Like

Legendary lfs junkie or something

Lets celebrate on oval junkies 2 in good old FO8. Like to see Tristan to receive... a ban for wrecking in the skillless oval crap!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG