The online racing simulator
Historical 1 000 000 kilometres in LFS by FM-Failure
I dont care that he is ovalf-g, but its historical to see that 1 000 000 mark is reached soon by a single driver.

Congrats, at the moment he has 999504 km.

(IF THIS IS POSTED OR SOMEWHERE, PLEASE DELETE)
Someone doesn't have a life.
Surely this means he is now permanently dizzy?
Psh, 500km left? Done tomorrow.

Failure would be the first to break it, heh.
...and how much left turns he did?
Wouldn't it be ironic if he crossed the 1,000,000km mark by driving on a proper circuit, in a proper car - you know, a combo that requires some talent?
#7 - J@tko
Half the time he's on the FOX Junkies server anyway?

It's not like he's a complete Oval Hermit
Quote from J@tko :Half the time he's on the FOX Junkies server anyway?

very true.

Sticking feathers up in your butt does not make you a chicken.
Quote from spankmeyer :Sticking feathers up in your butt does not make you a chicken.

No, it just makes you Kev.

:hide:
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No, it just makes you Kev.

:hide:

Anyway, congratulations on spending so much KMs in LFS, no matter if it means something or not, it is a nice achievement.
what if LFSworld crashes if a 7-digit km amount is driven.
Will LFS shutdown for a couple of weeks?
Will there be a major internet-timecontinuüm paradox?

Short said, will there be another Y2K(9)
#13 - Aid
this guy is so influenced by oval he doesn't have common sense on normal track racing..
This is not a name and shame thread. If you have something against Failure, or something to say, go say that to him.

OAT, respect, thats epic dedication, Fail.
#15 - Aid
trust me i did.. but take this as a worning to other drivers before gloryfying him
It's not really hard to rack up km's on oval junkies if you factor in a 8 lap F08 race a couple times in a hour. I'm pretty sure Failure has just as much stuff to do it RL that anyone else.

Before FOX junkies and stuff... there was only one combo, that he spent all his time on... FO8@KY1... from S2P to eternity.
:munching_

/Waits for the FM against the whole LFS Community flamewar.
Quote from Aid :this guy is so influenced by oval he doesn't have common sense on normal track racing..

Than go to (FM) FoX Junkies and race him at South city (any combo).
1,000,000 km is a landmark achievement within the game. This thread is a congratulations for achieving that.

Any posts arguing against its merits I'm afraid will just come across as petty and unnecessary.

Well done
omg now thats what i'd call a nolife
#22 - Aid
Quote from Simpson :Than go to (FM) FoX Junkies and race him at South city (any combo).

he hasn't got much idea about clean racing and most of all cornering rights.. sorry but i prefer to race with people that know principles of clean quality racing
you have to be clean more than any time while doing oval going 3-4 wide. One little mishap and you can take out a entire field.
some people don't give oval the respect it desevers.. but on lfs oval is pretty easy tbh. nontheless, he actually is a reasonably fast driver on other combo's, so he's not a complete failure
:inq:

congratulations for such an achievment!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG