The online racing simulator
What are you Reading...?
(155 posts, started )
Also: just got a Kindle for my birthday.
Im reading this thread to be very strict
I'm reading Chrisuu's signature.
gr8 contributions guys, never heard those jokes before, A+
you foregot something in your poll!

waw is to make ppl stupid
But on the serious side im reading Harry potter and the halfblood prince.

I have to admit the harry potter series are great books one of the few that keep me reading
I was serious.

I am reading 'World Without End' by Ken Follett. Best book i've seen, it's kinda long (2200-ish pages), but it's in 2 desperate books divided, Now reading the first part, I've read the 2nd part last vacation, but people say it doesn't matter what part you read first. This is just the best thing I've read in my life so far, really good.
I have just purchased this.

I have been meaning to get it for a while, but hearing of his death this weekend has reminded me again so i went and ordered it without a second thought, what a great man, RIP
Quote from DeadWolfBones :lol?

Honestly, it was a fantastically funny book. Never ever laughed so hard while reading a book.
Right now:

S Hepburn, Australian Property Law - Cases, Materials and Analysis (2008)
P Butt, Land Law (2006)
F McGlone, A Stickley, Australian Torts Law (2005)
Hunter, Cameron & Henning, Litigation I: Civil Procedure (2005)

Less boringly (is that even a word?):

R Applegate, Kill or Get Killed - Riot Control Techniques, Manhandling, and Close Combat, for Police and the Military (1976)
M Feldenkrais, Higher Judo Ground Work (1952)
I planning to start reading the last Harry Potter book, Deathly Hallows (if I remember that right). I have not readed much before so it will be interesting to see how I manage this big book.
Are you going to read the English version or the Norwegian translation?

(PS: Identical sigs!)
Hehe yeah, he nailed what I thought about the internett

Oh, and I plan reading the english one. I don't know why, but my immagination and the whole "feel" of the setting in the book just gets a lot better with english. Maybe I find the english language more mysterious and fun to actually read / listen on, while norwegian is just plain..borring.

It will be a challenge, but I think it will be a fun thing to read one hour on the bed each night. Only problem would be that my immagination will run wild each time I sleep and most likely be influed by Harry Potter
A short story of nearly everything - Bill Bryson

Pretty good reading for summer
Mein Kampf
Quote from BurnOut69 :A short story of nearly everything - Bill Bryson

Think i make reference to reading this earlier in the thread. I am reading it too, I have read it before but can't remember half of it. Where are you upto? Im upto einstein theories (p169)
I am well into Magician by Raymond E.Feist at the moment
Reading Macbeth for english class.

+

With a different image hehe.
Moving the forum onto another server. We should be back in about 15 minutes (it's 4:00 UTC atm)
I'm reading The Corps Series by W.E.B. Griffin right now. It's a 10 book series. This author has to be the best at war novels. If you like the subject of war, or law enforcement, etc. pick up his books. He is amazing.

The Timeless Land by Eleanor Dark-

The story of Australian settlement. An amazing book so far...
Quote from rich uk :Hunter S Thompson - The Rum Diary

Bbout the kazillionth time I have read it.

just finished it
the movie is coming out next year
cant wait!

What are you Reading...?
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG