The online racing simulator
What are you Reading...?
(155 posts, started )
What are you Reading...?
What is the last thing that you read, or are reading just now?(well we have a music and movie thread, may as well have one for books)

Currently reading If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Star by Bruce Campbell. Great laugh and genuine thrilling read.
#2 - G!NhO
I was just reading your post.
Deep Survival, Who lives, Who dies, and Why.
Laurence Gonzales

Fantastic book about how the human body works under extreme stress conditions, and why some people survive while others don't. All the explaining is done in parallel with various incredible true survival stories, which renders the book very interesting!
#4 - 5haz
A Clockwork Orange.

Reading through all the slang has me feeling a malenky bit shagged, o my brothers.
im about half way through this

Well i say half way through, i haven't actually read anymore of it since like february.
aint much of a book reader, dont get the exitement in them. id rather watch a movie about it. last book i red was a donald duck so
A nice book I found called "Beers of the World." Finally an interesting read.
I've just started reading Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett.
The Liar, by Stephen Fry. Good book.
Donald Duck.
Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
Everyones posts
Book: The Associate - John Grisham

Non-book: This thread.
Quote from LineR32 :I've just started reading Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett.

I love the discworld books and I am usually found reading one of them or another (Just finished night watch and then Thud)

Currently reading Bill Bryson: A short history of nearly everything. I have read it before but it was a few years back and I can't remember anything that was in it.
Just yesterday I was perusing the first volume of HPL's Tutti i Racconti (an italian antology of all the short stories written by Lovecraft). Before that I had the pleasure of reading The Remains of the Day by Ishiguro in english.
Hunter S Thompson - The Rum Diary

Bbout the kazillionth time I have read it.

Terry Pratchett is amazing. Small gods was the first one i ever read and still my favroute. Very closely followed by Fith Elephant. Though I think corpral carrot is still my favroute character. I love his nievety yet he still scares the crap out of all of Ankh Morpork.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Book: The Associate - John Grisham

Non-book: This thread.

John Grisham books are good.

Clive Cussler is my favorite. I just read Shock Wave again as I had nothing new to read while sitting on the pot.

I just started James Patterson - The Big Bad Wolf.
Quote from LineR32 :I've just started reading Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett.

Just finished Going Postal by him, one of the few books I had missed until now.

Now I started to read The Hobbit again, soon to be followed by The Lord of the Rings. Don't know how often I read it, must be about 20 times already, but the sheer beauty of Tolkiens writing still gives me the shivers occasionally.

EDIT: now after reading the thread, it seems there are a lot TP fans here. Nice to know.
Currently re-reading all the Red Dwarf novels.
I'm reading playboy. For the articles, of course.
A Dream Of Armageddon by H.G. Wells. Well, it's a book of short stories, so The Plattner Story by H.G. Wells.
Quote from 5haz :A Clockwork Orange.

Reading through all the slang has me feeling a malenky bit shagged, o my brothers.

Seen that movie, it's one strange movie! I can immagine that book beeing something.. original
The Highway Code

also Pyramids by Terry Pratchett.
Quote from spacedskunk :Pyramids by Terry Pratchett.

Hmmm I don't know why but Pyramids (along with small gods and moving pictures) never really enjoyed compared to the others, still good books though. Would be interesting to hear your opininon on it.
Another Pratchett fan here, but not reading one of his at the moment.
Read yesterday that filming of the TV adaption of Going Postal is being filmed - source.

I'm on with Once A Warrior King by David Donovan, biography of his times in Vietnam.
Before that I read A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. First in a series about knights, dragons, warring great houses and all that good stuff.

Has anyone read Pratchetts Nation ?

What are you Reading...?
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG