The online racing simulator
Swine!

Well i don't think we will breakdown anyway but we will bring the tow rope just incase. If we don't need to use it, we might take a detour up to Scotland to wrap it around your neck Chris
#427 - CSF
Oh noez another lynch mob after me.
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules
Quote from Shotglass :how can you tell lesbian sheep from hetero ones?

That'll be the Black Sheep all the white hetro one's will be giving it a wide berth
Quote from jasonmatthews :tbh I think that there might be more than a few, that is alot of karting and it is going to hurt on that small and windy track

It may be small, and more than likely will be windy, but I like this track, and don't envisage getting knackered by it all
Quote from jasonmatthews :

Does that sound OK to everyone? And also have I missed anyone out who needs picking up?

I will need picking up if possible from Ebbw Vale Parkway.

either 16:31 or 17:31 (should be 16:31 providing coach gets to cardiff on time)

@Mcgas im in east london now mate click.
Quote from franky500 :I will need picking up if possible from Ebbw Vale Parkway.

either 16:31 or 17:31 (should be 16:31 providing coach gets to cardiff on time)

Dean, why don't you get off at Llanhilleth instead. It is closer to my house, easier for me to get to, and less journey time/cost for you Just give me a ring when you are 15 minutes away
Got the marquee up, it's quite big, 9 x 3 metres!
Attached images
marquee.JPG
Great! At least we'll have something to sweep Passo under when he gets a bit tipsy.

Do you still want me to give you a ring when I'm about 30 minutes away Jason or just if I think I'll be delayed?

Can't wait now!
Ring me just incase I am busy/forget
I can see exactly where our tent is going up now :P
Quote from jasonmatthews :Dean, why don't you get off at Llanhilleth instead. It is closer to my house, easier for me to get to, and less journey time/cost for you Just give me a ring when you are 15 minutes away

sure Llanhilleth it is then tickets were bought last month so
Oh dear! I was just reading the track rules, It seems that a wake & bake is out of the question :weeping:

3 - Any driver who we feel is under the influence of ALCOHOL or DRUGS will not be allowed to drive

I might be pissed & stoned by 11am lmfao!
Just been down to pay the Karting Centre the rest of the money and to check that our schedule was OK with them. ALL CLEAR.

He did mention that as there are only 10 Karts at the centre, and ALL karts are going to be on track, if one breaks and can't be fixed, then that leaves only 9 Karts (and so 9 (larger) teams). We don't want this to happen, so NO BREAKING THE KARTS PLEASE
I'll be sober so you should be ok
The rover is ready!

The new box of gears works magnificantly, and the clutch feels better too!

I'm aiming to leave soham about lunchtime roughly, thats if i get everything done in time tomorrow morning, grab a haircut, clean the car out, etc..
Quote from danthebangerboy :I'm aiming to leave soham about lunchtime roughly, thats if i get everything done in time tomorrow morning, grab a haircut, clean the car out, etc..

Ok cool, I should think even i'll be ready by midday and i'm never prepared organised or ready for anything. See you tomorrow.
Have fun guys

Pics are good, videos are better (if anyone isn`t too wasted).
Rockin`
I may also make some vids, hopefully some on board video as well if i can find a way to attach an n95 to either me or the kart somewhere relitively safely so if i do have a self inflicted meeting with some tyres i don't lose the phone.

The way to do this may well be to duct tape it to my skid lid, which i have just knocked the roll off canister off one side of, so i'll be fixing that now
Well it'll be soon for me to turn in, got an early start (getting up at 4:45am so nice and early :schwitz and have spent the whole day trying to figure out what I need and what I don't. Decided to sacrifice some t-shirts to allow an extra bottle of Irn-Bru into the bag.

See you all tomorrow and safe traveling everyone.
I'll be taking pics and vids too but they will probably go on facebook or something
Quote from peterules :I'll be taking pics and vids too but they will probably go on facebook or something

oh, add me username BekkaHax.
Your already added lol i'm the guy that sings oldskool classics in the mornings haha

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG