The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
TBH I find girls really easy to understand my only problem is i go from one to the other to the other...that needs to stop...other then that im all good
Ah girls, I met a cute one last night... Ah girls.
Girls are easy to deal with.

Cars however are slightly more difficult. Does anyone know why every time I start my car, it creates a burning sensation everywhere and makes me deaf as if a loud explosion went off? Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks lads
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Cars however are slightly more difficult. Does anyone know why every time I start my car, it creates a burning sensation everywhere and makes me deaf as if a loud explosion went off? Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks lads

So it smells like burning, or it is giving you a shock? and making you deaf as in it actually makes a loud noise, or you're copping a big shock off the car (i'm guessing the latter) Try checking the earth wiring on the car, maybe time for a new starter. I'd be taking it to an auto sparky quick smart...
I love that post in top of page, great find S14. The man that wrote that is a genious!
Quote from senn :So it smells like burning, or it is giving you a shock? and making you deaf as in it actually makes a loud noise, or you're copping a big shock off the car (i'm guessing the latter) Try checking the earth wiring on the car, maybe time for a new starter. I'd be taking it to an auto sparky quick smart...

I dunno. Ambulances tend to come too, with firetrucks and police cars. At least they put me in the burn ward with all those sexy nurses. Also, it's great that the insurance I have covers explosion damage.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Cars however are slightly more difficult. Does anyone know why every time I start my car, it creates a burning sensation everywhere and makes me deaf as if a loud explosion went off? Help is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like Gonorrhea to be honest with you.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno. Ambulances tend to come too, with firetrucks and police cars. At least they put me in the burn ward with all those sexy nurses. Also, it's great that the insurance I have covers explosion damage.

but what if you are inside your car... and it explodes... ?
Quote from el pibe :but what if you are inside your car... and it explodes... ?

In his case, good riddance.
Quote from el pibe :but what if you are inside your car... and it explodes... ?

Haven't you been reading? Every time I turn the key it explodes!

@W4H - You're just upset because you don't own a Mac.

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Hah!

In all seriousness though, if anyone with a girlfreind says they dont have problems with there GF, there lying.

Women are natural moaners, and whinge about everything. I dont think a day has gone by without my GF moaning at me for something miniscule. Luckily, she knows not drag it on for too long.

No, you're just looking for the wrong type of female.
my gf moans.

in a good way.
Doesn't all women down there moans, because from what I'v heared the...erhm.. size.. is not too much to brag about down there if you look on the avrage
TVE, don't all women fake anyways and one that says she doesn't, is a lying whore?

You speaks the truth young one!
Oh edit : But all mine has not faked
Hey, best to learn while I'm young (well, not young anymore, but still..) that it's impossible to satisfy a woman, you just simply make her slightly less bitchy.

I has my ways
Sending them vibrators and chocolate doesn't count.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :TVE, don't all women fake anyways and one that says she doesn't, is a lying whore?

Nah, that's just a myth started by guys who can't satisfy their women.
Yea, girls mostly suck in the bad way
Quote from The Very End :Doesn't all women down there moans, because from what I'v heared the...erhm.. size.. is not too much to brag about down there if you look on the avrage

When Relative to body height, it works out the same.

And we have tighter woman too.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sending them vibrators and chocolate doesn't count.

Haha, no comment!

Quote from obsolum :Nah, that's just a myth started by guys who can't satisfy their women.

Suits him well

Quote from JJ72 :When Relative to body height, it works out the same.

And we have tighter woman too.

Yeah ok, but .. uhm.. the longer the merrier?
length is rarely the issue, thickness is
Well, but it look funny with a thick sausage that is at laughable lenght

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG