The online racing simulator
Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :You photoshopped that. SOMEthing just must be wrong, it can't be that hot!!??

I knew someone was going to accuse me of that...haha

It's not Photoshopped, it's uploaded to picasa directly from my phone. I took that at 4:30PM

Here's the temp at 10:30AM on the same day...

Oh well, It's Phoenix, I've been there and I believe it.
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :I knew someone was going to accuse me of that...haha

It's not Photoshopped, it's uploaded to picasa directly from my phone. I took that at 4:30PM

Here's the temp at 10:30AM on the same day...

OMG crazy hot
Greedy, that's what I call it!!!
3 days of on/off jungle rain here in Derry.
Quote from dadge :Greedy, that's what I call it!!!
3 days of on/off jungle rain here in Derry.

whel the last 3 days my skin has probaly just beighn baked
It's better baked than it is steamed.
I can see the threads in 5 months. "Crazy snow!!!" Stop bitchin and soak the effer up.
Quote from dadge :It's better baked than it is steamed.
I can see the threads in 5 months. "Crazy snow!!!" Stop bitchin and soak the effer up.

Wel i bet that going to happend yes we peopel are just born to bitch about all and everything not to our liking.

I hate humans lool
lol, Self Hater!!!
Quote from dadge :lol, Self Hater!!!

What since when did i say I was human.........:hide:
As i said in another thread. It's one thing to say you can shit thunder. But it's another thing to proove it.
Today, there was a monsoon in Budapest, Hungary. The streets were flooded, and cars got stuck etc. It was horrible. I can't imagine what comes next. I only hope that Balaton Sound festival stays dry. I mean not myself
Well show's 4'c and 90.6 humidity in here atm
Quote from Klutch :wow, you european guys would absolutely die here in australia. its not uncommon to get a string of a few 40-45C days during summer

been there done that u get used to it....hit 38' i think not sure was a while ago.
Finally, its warm here, but nicely warm, not bloody ridiculously stupidly sticky makes you want to die kind of hot like it has been all week so far, hurray!

For me, this temp is perfect!

Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG