The online racing simulator
Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
Quote from CSU1 :My 50-yo widow neighbor has asked me in for a 'swimsuit'(?) party later.

Maybe it's the heat or maybe it's the gin but I sure as hell ain't doing it

rofl , sure its a party ? not ... actually dont go there
#77 - CSU1
erm, she's hanging over the wall in the back garden right now glass in one hand/bottle in the other dawned in the sexiest swimsuit you can imagine on a 50-yo...I might hit it

Edit:

*SLAP*

>>>must.reeeesist....heat is driving me bonkers
2:04pm, temperature right now is 31°C..... on a winter.
Quote from CSU1 :erm, she's hanging over the wall in the back garden right now glass in one hand/bottle in the other dawned in the sexiest swimsuit you can imagine on a 50-yo...I might hit it

Edit:

*SLAP*

right im guna go stick me head down the toilet now back in 20 mins
Nothing wrong with wanting to hit a 50 year old. The older you get, the younger 50 gets to you .

We have two 50 yr olds at work, not too shabby for their age. Of course, I am closer to 50 than I am to someone whom is just on the legal side of age
#81 - CSU1
Quote from mrodgers :Nothing wrong with wanting to hit a 50 year old. The older you get, the younger 50 gets to you .

We have two 50 yr olds at work, not too shabby for their age. Of course, I am closer to 50 than I am to someone whom is just on the legal side of age

FTR - There was no 'hitting' involved this evening, somehow I came to my senses
Just came back from town/park. Awesome weather all day. Hopefully it stays warm
I just came back from my dad's... damn driving was a living hell... 31°C (or more now) it's like pretty dry today, annoying.
I just cant wait until i get my new car (well its actually 7 years older than the rover but NVM) as it has aircon, and its a drop top as well!
Quote from CSU1 :erm, she's hanging over the wall in the back garden right now glass in one hand/bottle in the other dawned in the sexiest swimsuit you can imagine on a 50-yo...I might hit it

bah you could at least have made a few pics to keep us lot entertained

Edit:

*SLAP*

Steal her drink then tap it, you have a scapegoat

Danny +1,000,000
Arrgh the temperature in my office is sitting at a rather uncomfortable 28 degrees, there is no air conditioning and the windows open about 3mm. I have drunk 5 bottle of water (roughly 2.5 liters) yet I can still feel the beginning of the dehydration headache approaching.

I am Scottish and half ginger…..I should be allowed to go home on health terms, but the boss, he says no.
Stage a collapse then. Nobody can tell you how you feel, and it's understandable to be dehydrated under those circumstances, so there's no required proof. That's what I'd do.

Unfortunately my office is crap. My desk seems to be about the only one on the floor where it takes heat like this to be comfortable. I'm here with a vest and a shirt on and I'm just comfortable. Up until a couple of days ago, I couldn't feel my fingers I was so cold. Our a/c is on for the menopausal women who sit behind me, yet it's about 10 degrees colder at my desk than it is theirs. Fair? I think not.
It's too freakin' hot here!
It's been reported on temperatures on 35-38C...IN THE SHADOWS!!! here in Norway the last week. It's like hell I tell 'ya. When I am home I just walking around in the boxer shorts, because it's too freakin' hot inside! 30C all the time, and there is no wind so I canot manage to get it cooler
16 degrees is enough for me...
18°C right now, ahh the rain stopped hell , now it's not hot anymore.
Almost 30 in my back-garden.
#98 - mr_x
27C

Flooding in the area (and I live on top of a hill!!), 4 hour long thunderstorm, heavy rain, although it's stopped for now, looks like it's gonna start again soon. Muggy as hell too! I hate it when it's like this... HUUUUUUUUGE thunderstorm please.
reading a nice 31 outside , slight breeze , not clouds

shame me pool is empty
piss in it lol

Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG