The online racing simulator
Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
Crazy heat?
Was 27*C here, apparently 30*C in Glasgow. Anyone else had unusual heat in the UK or anywhere else for that matter?
It's the end of May, summer is starting soon. I wouldn't call 27C "crazy heat".
Over here zeug, 27 degrees freels pretty effin hot!

Its not like continental heat, over here it just feels all sticky and horrible, like there is no air if you know what i mean.

We went over to belgium a few years ago and it was somewhere between 32-34 degrees throughout of the day and it didnt feel any where near as hot as today did here.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Over here zeug, 27 degrees freels pretty effin hot!

Its not like continental heat, over here it just feels all sticky and horrible, like there is no air if you know what i mean.

I do. I hate heat.

I would be happy with 25C all summer long.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Its not like continental heat, over here it just feels all sticky and horrible, like there is no air if you know what i mean.

Sticky and horrible, that's humidity there bud, not temperature. I'd much rather hang out in 90 F (whatever C, I closed my conversion site) with no humidity than 75-80 F with high humidity.

It's a lovely 59F (15C) where I am. Yesterday was comfortable all day at about 65ish, but then the rain came bringing with it the humidity. The house was very comfortable all afternoon, then just got unbearably sticky. Wish I had air conditioning....
30´ísh in Germany , in GB as well, here in DK we still have to have our heating turned on. Crazy stuff these days, in deed.
#7 - Gil07
35ºC and me cycling to uni
Quote from zeugnimod :It's the end of May, summer is starting soon. I wouldn't call 27C "crazy heat".

Never lived in Britain then...

It's about 24 or 25 here.. feels quite humid too...
Last summer we had 43°C here, and I was working outdoors. :o
#10 - CSU1
...just in from work and **** me was it hot today, I nearly melted like the wicked witch from OZ
27°C now, still waiting for some 35°C today
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Last summer we had 43°C here, and I was working outdoors. :o

last summer i was in italy and got into a whent to buy a döner (btw... i bet you dont even know that) and it was so ***ing hot in there

and some days ago we had 32°C in munich and i had to go to school and i was like:melting:, 30 ppl in one room, no air came in and at 16:15 everybody was damn happy when the school was over
Quote from John5200 :last summer i was in italy and got into a whent to buy a döner (btw... i bet you dont even know that) and it was so ***ing hot in there

Doner kebabs, my favourite meal!

im still waiting 35 C days...now we r having about 20-25 at max
Quote from John5200 :last summer i was in italy and got into a whent to buy a döner (btw... i bet you dont even know that) and it was so ***ing hot in there

Erm... You go to Italy, and eat döners??
Nah, we have kebab houses everywhere here, probably not as good as the proper italian made ones, but still bloody nice!
Kebabs are horrible..
Quote from danthebangerboy :Nah, we have kebab houses everywhere here, probably not as good as the proper italian made ones, but still bloody nice!

:ices_rofl
Quote from danthebangerboy :Doner kebabs, my favourite meal!

I had one of those after going out to a bar in Germany, soooooo good. Makes me hungry just seeing that picture.

Over here(really its pretty local to my city and the surrounding area) we have the infamous garbage plate for drunken eating:
Well, I'm glad you guys don't beat around the bush. Calling it 'garbage plate' is honourably honest.
pussies... here we have 40°C
37 Recorded yesterday here , its a nice chilled 26 now at 8.34 pm
30 in glasgow! i think someone is pulling your leg. It was warm today, when i was driving to tesco it was showing only 20 but it felt warmer. Show me some sources then i'll believe ya. Maybe the gulf stream is playing up again?! a storms-a-brewing.
35C (95F), the past couple weeks, and summer has just started.
You can stuff you mini donar kebab's and garbage plate...this is the only thing needed after a couple of Magners in the beer garden on a great summers day. Laddies and Gentlemen i give you....

....the munchie box. (now can you see why we have the NHS)

Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG