The online racing simulator
Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
There is no emoticon to describe how I am feeling right now.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2276/1918684402_1dd74e866d.jpg

I like the Enjoy Your Pizza written at the bottom.
Crazy heat lol, been a cool 20c today :P with a nice breeze too xD
For those who wanted more info (more pics) click here

I can only say that when sober, you avoid it like the plague.....

....after a session, it's the only thing on the mind (unless you have been lucky, even then if you walk pass a local kebab house you still think about getting one and leaving her to get a taxi back)

EDIT: may I add that the picture I posted before hand was the pussy version....real scots have a bottle of Irn-bru near-by
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :For those who wanted more info (more pics) click here

I can only say that when sober, you avoid it like the plague.....

....after a session, it's the only thing on the mind (unless you have been lucky, even then if you walk pass a local kebab house you still think about getting one and leaving her to get a taxi back)

EDIT: may I add that the picture I posted before hand was the pussy version....real scots have a bottle of Irn-bru near-by

Mmmmm...

Looks... Deadly?
you can finish off that Munchy Box with a nice battered Mars Bar
#37 - 5haz
Wasn't very warm here today near the East coast, well it might have been but the wind took the edge right off.

Fantastic blue skies though, long may it continue!
Visited Durham today. Ugh, over 6 miles of walking in 25 - 30 degree heat up a lot of hills! Part of the visit included going through the botanical gardens (£4 quid to get in!? ) and that included a large greenhouse with lots of cacti and a rainforest section...the thermometers in there were recording 30 - 35 degrees (or possibly more, I can't remember) and it was seriously humid. Luckily I wear black, and black only so the sweat didn't show...but unluckily black absorbs a lot of heat. Went karting too, which drained even more energy and made me even more thirsty! Did I mention no wind and very little shade?

Anyway, enough annoying moaning, I had a great day, despite being absolutely knackered at the end of it!
A warm day? In summer? Whoever heard of such madness?

On the subject of deep-fried stuff my local chippy, (for a negotiable fee) would deep fry anything on their menu for you, and pretty much any food you brought in too. Deep fried Cadbury's Creme Eggs are pretty much the pinnacle of heart-attack-inducing batter/confectionary experimentation.
that box thing looks so nice
Was on a packed train down the west coast this afternoon but strangely didn't feel that warm - but I'm sure I'll feel it at Oulton Park BTCC this weekend...

And yes, donnar kebabs are great, but Calzones are even better
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :You can stuff you mini donar kebab's and garbage plate...this is the only thing needed after a couple of Magners in the beer garden on a great summers day. Laddies and Gentlemen i give you....
....the munchie box. (now can you see why we have the NHS)

That's heaven on earth. I am NOW going downstairs to eat something .
Quote from Crashgate3 :On the subject of deep-fried stuff my local chippy, (for a negotiable fee) would deep fry anything on their menu for you, and pretty much any food you brought in too. Deep fried Cadbury's Creme Eggs are pretty much the pinnacle of heart-attack-inducing batter/confectionary experimentation.

Just watched a show on the Travel Channel the other day and they featured a restaurant I don't remember where here in the States owned by a Lady from Britan. Everything was deep fried and you could bring your own items in and they would deep fry it.
Winter's just started for us brazilians
I really like cold temperatures (25°C or less). The place I lived before was just about this temperature all day long, and about 20°C at night, almost 0 humidity. It was awesome, I loved it. Now I'm living on the beach, very high humidity all the time and 32°C on summer

But it's winter now so there's no problem anymore 2am, 23°C at the moment.
In the news, there was told that we are gettin 27c in few days. Dont know, its just massive. I dont like very hot weather.

Velociround: WTF ... Thats not winter at all
Quote from piggy501 :Was 27*C here, apparently 30*C in Glasgow. Anyone else had unusual heat in the UK or anywhere else for that matter?

yeah we where in the 17-24 region !!

even though it looked like it was gonna rain people still walkin round in shirts n' shorts.

I'll enjoy it while it lasts
According to Forecast Fox it's going to be 19 degrees today and 20 tomorrow - just nice =D
yesterday was really hot. Too hot to just sit in the garden in the sun.
The BBC website saying max of 20 degrees for Alness......although just been out with a temp probe (currently at work) and recorded a rather pleasent 27 degrees

I hate the warm weather, I imagine I resemble what a yeti would look like caught in the middle of the Arizona desert. However there is one advantage due to the heat......

......the lassies come out in last season summer collection.
The melting point of a Scottish person is 15 degrees celcious though.. you guys be careful..

Tommorow, looks like I'm dressing up in Leather (meltingggg!!), going out with OTHER MEN and drinking soft drinks in the bar..

Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG