The online racing simulator
Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
20-25°C here, 40-60°C inside PC
Quote from hazaky :In the news, there was told that we are gettin 27c in few days. Dont know, its just massive. I dont like very hot weather.

Velociround: WTF ... Thats not winter at all

Winter is like that here.
We don't have snow. We've only got two seasons per year: "Winter" and Summer. The other ones just don't exist.
Summer on my state is max 36°C min 28°C. Winter is just like summer but with lower temperatures, and it starts all of a sudden: max 26°C min 16°C. But it's very difficult to get any temperatures lower than 20°C, so you can disregard the 16°C forecast for winter. Specially because this night the minimum temperature was 23°C.

Current temperature: 12:32pm, 26°C.

Quote from Shadowww :40-60°C inside PC

Haha
46-30°C inside mine.
wow, you european guys would absolutely die here in australia. its not uncommon to get a string of a few 40-45C days during summer
Quote from Klutch :wow, you european guys would absolutely die here in australia. its not uncommon to get a string of a few 40-45C days during summer

im ok , ive been in 40 + before , doesent bother me , just i end up glued to stuff like plastic bar chairs
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
Quote from shaun463 :Apparently it was 41*C over in London during the FA Cup Final! 21*C (over here in Wellingborough) makes a difference from the -7*C we got here just 3 months ago!

It was most certainly not 41 degrees C. Britain's record was back in 2003 and was an impressive 38. I think we'd notice if that record had just got beaten at the end of May. May I ask where you get your weather info from?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It was most certainly not 41 degrees C. Britain's record was back in 2003 and was an impressive 38. I think we'd notice if that record had just got beaten at the end of May. May I ask where you get your weather info from?

They showed a thermometer reading 41 on TV, I imagine the temperature inside the stadium could be higher due to the thousands of people
Quote from S14 DRIFT :The melting point of a Scottish person is 15 degrees celcious though.. you guys be careful..

Tommorow, looks like I'm dressing up in Leather (meltingggg!!), going out with OTHER MEN and drinking soft drinks in the bar..

The local YMCA meeting?
And again today, temperature was a relatively cool 20c with 50% humidity

Current Temperature for Colchester @ 17:34 = 18.8c

High UV index though so I got a slight tan.... meh
Quote from Bean0 :They showed a thermometer reading 41 on TV, I imagine the temperature inside the stadium could be higher due to the thousands of people

When Shaun referred to 'over in London' I was assuming he meant the normal city part of the city as opposed to the 89, 000 people crammed into a space the size of a Higgs Boson.
Yeah, that is what I read, Bean0. It probably would be warmer, yeah, because of 90000 people in one stadium.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :as opposed to the 89, 000 people crammed into a space the size of a Higgs Boson.

i think you mean bosom
Well it was confirmed on the ITV1 news just a few minutes ago, 41 degrees was recorded.
Quote from jwardy :im ok , ive been in 40 + before , doesent bother me , just i end up glued to stuff like plastic bar chairs

Haha, the humidity isnt usually TOO bad here, more of a "dry" heat
Was at the Falkirk v Rangers game today, my arm and side of my neck is sunburnt because of the driving Lucky enough we were in the shade for the game and it was still toasting....

We complain when it's too cold, then when it's too hot.
Quote from Klutch :Haha, the humidity isnt usually TOO bad here, more of a "dry" heat

its terrible here we get days where its real cloudy and 40 degrees and no wind = hell
Quote from Shotglass :i think you mean bosom

No, because, from what I hear, Higgs' bosom is enormous.
Had a great day at our flying club, 26c with blue skies and winds that worked with us for a change
Long may it continue.
Quote from Bawbag :my arm and side of my neck is sunburnt because of the driving

hehe, a truckers' tan
Went for a run at 9 this morning and it was already preeeeeety warm. Gona be a good day
Sat a thermometer thingy outside an hour ago in direct sunlight. Max temp: 36.8 °C.
damn where do you guys live to get temps like that .... its only 22c here
Oddly enough, I'm in Wensleydale :faint2:
ok ill put a temp thing in direct sun.... o wait its raining
sunny spain for ya
Damn weather woke me up >:[!!!! 22°C @ 11am ... Raaaageeeee...
#75 - CSU1
My 50-yo widow neighbor has asked me in for a 'swimsuit'(?) party later.

Maybe it's the heat or maybe it's the gin but I sure as hell ain't doing it

Crazy heat?
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG