The online racing simulator
lol
Attached images
Picture 18.jpg
Dante - how does she look like her lol? xD
And lol, grammar is borring. As long people understand what I'm trying to say, I don't care
Quote from Kaw :lol

You got brain washed during the trip to the Netherlands?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :You're in drugs all the time

He's in drugs all the time? You mean drugs are in him all the time?
Quote from wheel4hummer :He's in drugs all the time? You mean drugs are in him all the time?

Doesn't that mean the same as "you're high"?...
ON drugs, not IN drugs.
I aint in or on no drugs!
Yeah, you're just crazy
Yeah Kaw, you god damn drunk bastard, get sober allready!
Quote from The Very End :Yeah Kaw, you god damn drunk bastard, get sober allready!

Says Mr. Drunken Vodka Norwegian Pojkar!
Oi watch your mouth, or I'll come to Denmark myself and force you to join a drinking competition with Jack Daniels. The one to drop first is the biggest looser of whole scandinavia!
Sorry!
But I will for sure loose that. Since Im a lightweighter, ye!
Quote from The Very End :Oi watch your mouth, or I'll come to Denmark myself and force you to join a drinking competition with Jack Daniels. The one to drop first is the biggest looser of whole scandinavia!

What about Jägermaister?
Last time I drank it I woke up with my friends girl friend (now x. friend)..don't ask lol, it's a little bit of the devil inside it
Quote from The Very End :Last time I drank it I woke up with my friends girl friend (now x. friend)..don't ask lol, it's a little bit of the devil inside it

You got some serious drinking problem.
Nono, not really.
Seriously, I mean it You allways just hear about the worst times when I am out, and it seems often. I can assure you that normally I am just drunk 1-4 times each month, but now in summer it can be that amount each week, but normally just 1-2 times depending. The weather is great, and having a nice party with friends is just a joy.

If I had a problem I would not speak so open hearted about it, or maybe I am just too ignorant to realize it, either way, I don't think that I got a problem.

Also keep in mind that there are possibilities that sometimes I do make the stories a little more interesting that what they really is, yeah shoot me for that, but who just want to hear all the borring stories all over again and no flavour? I advice you to wathc the movie Big Fish, it explains it perfectly.

When that is said, the story about me having sex with my mate's GF is true however >.<
Quote from The Very End :Oi watch your mouth, or I'll come to Denmark myself and force you to join a drinking competition with Jack Daniels. The one to drop first is the biggest looser of whole scandinavia!

Off Topic:

I've done that few years ago with some Norwegians who had joined the Finnish midsummer party Wasn't that much of a competition though as the guys from Trondheim were down before midnight We had the party going til 6 AM... And the worst feckin hangover ever after that (even beer didn't help)
I'll admit the "vikings" are not that good at drinking
But we are pretty good to drink beers at least!
Quote from The Very End :I'll admit the "vikings" are not that good at drinking
But we are pretty good to drink beers at least!

I'm having some ice cold Karhu at the moment.. ffs it's good We can have a beer drinking game if you ever come to Finland
Come to Norway and we'll have it! Easier for you to come here ;p
Quote from The Very End :Come to Norway and we'll have it! Easier for you to come here ;p

I've actually wanted to visit Norway at winter time.. around the Holmenkollen ski jump competition. Watched it from TV and there seems to be lots of people and good partying going on. That's a deal then :drink:
That's a deal! Winter party! Well, at that time I will have my own appartment, lets get some people (5-10) and have a hell of a party at my place
Quote from The Very End :I'll admit the "vikings" are not that good at drinking

Speak for yourself! Norwegians arent no effing vikings! ITS DANES YA KNOW!
You filthy heathen!!!

Norway are the vikings, you danish people just joined us so you could rape the leftovers!

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG