The online racing simulator
Awesome game
(88 posts, started )
#26 - Migz
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Then I could cut some parts of other cars with Printscreen and fix them on my car. Would that be fair?

Pretty weird game

Well im not sure really, but why would you do that? Your car would look like crap? Wouldnt be the same colour at all.
It'd be like one of those cheap tacky chav cars where each different body panel is a different colour haha.
Photoshop? You can paint your car in photoshop etc.
#28 - Migz
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Photoshop? You can paint your car in photoshop etc.

Truueeee, well you could do, but it would technically be better if you did it yourself.
But if your no good at it yourself you can ask others to do it for you, and you pay them virtual moneys.

Edit: This was my original car...

I payed 4100cr to someone and they changed it to this
lol
thanks for explaining migz
i just wanted more people that actually know about cars in the community oyu know to make i more realistic
Thanks to the 1 person who's signed up from here so far
my car pwns.

It started like this

Toyota Celica GT-4 '87

| Bhp: 185 | Kg: 1350 | Watts: 0 | Drive: AWD | Class 3 | Cr.14,000

and now it is this

Toyota Celica GT-4 '87

| Bhp: 259 | Kg: 1317 | Watts: 0 | Drivetrain: AWD | Class: 3 | Cr. 19,900

And it is soon to be resprayed
Quote from Luke.S :my car pwns.

It started like this

Toyota Celica GT-4 '87

My mate has a real one of those, it was imported from Japan and some crazy Jap tuned it to 400bhp...it's quite rapid.
Volkswagen Camper 1.2 '64| Bhp: 40 | Kg: 895 | Watts: 0 | Drive: RWD | Class 1 |

Suck on it
Style>Speed

400hp V8
Yeah, but it weighs about 4 tons..
No it doesnt!

Around 2250Kg, i will strip it down to save weight.
#36 - Migz
@Luke.S
Haha i saw you signed up yesterday
When i was looking for my profile in the profile thread i saw a Luke.S thread and i was like :O OH MY!
I went to the job application thread so i could accept your new job myself but someone else had Haha.
Here is my ride, I'm Redline_Peformance.

| Bhp: 266 | Kg: 889 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 | Cr.27,950
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Here is my ride, I'm Redline_Peformance.

|| Bhp: 138 | Kg: 991 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 | Cr.15,000

Rice mobile!!!!

Only 138hp in that shitbox?

My jeep would take that baby down.
Quote from G!NhO :Rice mobile!!!!

That car weighs about 20x less. So only after like 500KM and in corners ur dead aswell.
You should actually play a decent pixel car game, not another one of these ripoffs full of stolen artwork.

pixelcarlife.com
#41 - Migz
Quote from G!NhO :Rice mobile!!!!

Well if you posted up the bhp and weight and wether it was FWD or RWD. I could work out for you using the MCW Race Judger document, and i could see who would win out of you two

Edit:
Quote from mcintyrej :You should actually play a decent pixel car game, not another one of these ripoffs full of stolen artwork.

pixelcarlife.com

Pixelcarlife.com is indeed a decent pixel car game, but MCW is not a ripoff full of stolen artwork, when we were setting it up we made sure we had permissions for every single base.
Quote from Migz :Well if you posted up the bhp and weight and wether it was FWD or RWD. I could work out for you using the MCW Race Judger document, and i could see who would win out of you two

its 4x4 and it is 2500 kg
#43 - Migz
Race was on Circuit-Wet

(The lower the total score, the faster you were around the track)

So it seems that G!Nho is faster. I also tried both your cars on Circuit-Dry, Drag-Dry and Drag-Wet. G!Nho won on all of them.
Attached images
Circuit-Wet.jpg
YEAH BABY!!!!! American muscle!!!

FF fail!
Quote from mcintyrej :You should actually play a decent pixel car game, not another one of these ripoffs full of stolen artwork.

pixelcarlife.com

Well done sherlock, now politely tell the owners to accept new members ... :rolleyes:

Until PCL accepts members I'll certainly be staying with MangaCarWorld. My Camper will rule all!

Im SargeBanner btw
#46 - Jakg
Quote from Migz :Race was on Circuit-Wet

(The lower the total score, the faster you were around the track)

So it seems that G!Nho is faster. I also tried both your cars on Circuit-Dry, Drag-Dry and Drag-Wet. G!Nho won on all of them.

It's ironic their skill is both "0"
#47 - senn
No Mk1 MR2 BOOOOOOO
PCL is much better.

sometimes checking stuff on there.
this looks like a good means of burnin 5-10 mins daily
#50 - Migz
Quote from Jakg :It's ironic their skill is both "0"

You earn skill through completing actual races on MCW. And as it wasnt really a MCW race i just put both skills to 0.

Quote from theirishnoob :this looks like a good means of burnin 5-10 mins daily

It's a good way of either burning a few minutes, or even a few hours if you take it more seriously.

Awesome game
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG