(88 posts, started )
Awesome game
Try out my little game
I hope to get a lot of the lfs fans over there
Check it out
...Forgot the link much?
Lol, lack of link!

EDIT: beaten.
Looks like a graphically enhanced carmageddon2 to me..
Carmageddon 1 was the best, when you could run over cows and stuff haha
I also loved the almighty carma1. i liked being the lorry, or the mini, small and quick to escape, or big and dangerously tough!

the noise the sheep made when you squashed them always makes me laugh, baaAHHH, Plus the stunning cun., oops no, cunning stunt bonus was good as well!
Wangancity.co.nr
In carmageddon 2 or 1, i loved how people scream. "Ah? AH! ... Aaaah" or something like that
I loved Carmageddon 1 and 2
Wish they made a propper 3. game. The TDR thing was enjoyable, but totally different compared to Carmageddon 1 and 2.
Wangancity.co.nr
#13 - Migz
Carma 1 and 2 wih pinball mode and jelly suspension ftw!

me and my brother play it over lan almost every week
Quote from rich uk :Carma 1 and 2 wih pinball mode and jelly suspension ftw!

me and my brother play it over lan almost every week

Does Carmageddon 2 (careocalypse now I think the name of it was) work on LAN with Hamachi? In that case we should put up some server for fun on day and test out, 8 people would be a blast and not a problem getting if it actually working

Pinball mode was truelly an amazing thing, and I remember I learned my first hex editing / notepad editing by the reason of it. I allways hated that pinball mode did only last those few seconds, so I somewhat managed it to be "passive". Meaning that when you got a box with pinball mode in, it would be there for rest of the race
I allways loved driving that track with the train, put on pinball mode, hit train and "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT" as train crushed my car and bounched off track in like a trillion km/h!! That was the good times

Damn, think I'll need to find that game again, want to play it! Probally doesn't look that bad either if I force on some AF and AA.

Oh and sorry for going off topic!
this is sooo awesome, I didn't even register.
I still have the carma1 demo somewhere, im gonna find it and play it again right now, for old times sake (remembers his pentium 233 and voodoo2 card!) its gonna be fun!
Thanks for the sarcasm guys
19 Members, wow what an awesome community!
So, how do you play or drive a car there?

I heard alot of pixel cars or something like that... What does it actually mean
#23 - Migz
Quote from Takumi_lfs :So, how do you play or drive a car there?

I heard alot of pixel cars or something like that... What does it actually mean

http://mangacarworld.co.nr/

Just read the "What are pixel cars" bit.

Bassicly you get virtual money, you buy a virtual car, you race virtual races, you win virtual money, and you buy virtual mods, and add them to your car in photoshop/paint/whatever.

Their are quite a few different pixel car websites. Manga car world being one which was extremely populer a while back, also its the one where im a moderator at.
Then I could cut some parts of other cars with Printscreen and fix them on my car. Would that be fair?

Pretty weird game
I am member on sime site, i bought a Jeep and gave it some black paint and a 400hp V8 and got bored.

Awesome game
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG