Attached images
purple statue.jpg
purple2.jpg
glasses.jpg
macro light daisy.jpg
Daisys.jpg
purple.jpg
nice sunset last night...

edit: how do you get them to show up big as well as being an attachment?
Attached images
P6260144 (Large).JPG
You attatch it to the post, then click on the attatchment and get the direct link to the picture, and then you put that in [IMG] tags

e.g. [IMG]Picture URL goes here[/IMG]

Talking of sunsets, I can also has sunset. Taken at Silverstone, looking over Priory/Brooklands, in July 2008, with my compact camera. Shame I can't go to Silverstone this year
Attached images
DSC02794.JPG
righto, i'll do that now, thanks

Look what I have! a damn old flash and works perfectly! Takes a while to reload though It's a speedlite 300EZ.
At least it's better than the camera's intergrated flash. I'll probably get a 480ex after i've bought a zoom lens.
Attached images
IMG_0017c.jpg
Damn... I was hoping that that was a 500d so you could persuade me into buying one over a Nikon D5000
Quote from JO53PHS :Damn... I was hoping that that was a 500d so you could persuade me into buying one over a Nikon D5000

Well 500d isn't so much better than 450d as far as I know
Arrrrrr!

This is what happened. Got out to take a picture from a rainbow in the setting sun. I walk a bit in the drizzle with my umbrella, and before I got the place I was planning to the rainbow of course disappears.

Well, too bad, so I thought I take a picture of the sun setting behind the trees and this very wide ditch. I set up my tripod, take out my remote just to use if for what I bought it for. Then I take out the camera, while wrestling with my umbrella, set it up for remote, frame the shot and press release and nothing happens, and the camera tells me it's too dark and I should use flash.

Then I change some setting with the umbrella in my eye and mosquitos in my nose, but nothing still happens. Remote release doesn't want to work and it's telling me it's too dark! Well you piece of (insert vulgarities) I know it's dark, that's why I got the freking tripod you muppet!! But then it worked perfectly when using the normal release or the short timer, wtf? There is nothing wrong with the remote as it worked back home when I just tested it.

Conclusion: Nikon ML-L3 remote is afraid of light drizzle and mosquitos.

End of rant.

I hate photographing the nature.. Can't just take pics of it. Trying out the flash.
Attached images
IMG_1988.jpg
IMG_1944.jpg
IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_2043.jpg
IMG_2020.jpg
IMG_1982.jpg
Last picture with my camera, now i can't turn it on. Looks like i will have to forget about taking pictures for a while.

P.S Has anyone got Canon PowerShot A470?

Tried out something new
Attached images
IMG_2235.JPG
IMG_2237.JPG
Yeah! That was the main idea

I personally dont care about this pic but some of my friends said it was good
Attached images
IMG_2245.JPG
That Bear looks reeealy creepy. I like it.

Some Pics i found while reorganizing my Collection.
Attached images
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0076.jpg
DSC_0080.jpg
DSC_0084.jpg
DSC_0092.jpg
DSC_0002.jpg
DSC_0046.jpg
DSC_0079.jpg
Well I finally did it. Did not get a Alpha 300, got the Alpha 200 (same lens, but for the same amount of money I git a bit more bang for the £)

Hopefully it comes tomorrow and I'll get out and about to give it a debut performance.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Well I finally did it. Did not get a Alpha 300, got the Alpha 200 (same lens, but for the same amount of money I git a bit more bang for the £)

Hopefully it comes tomorrow and I'll get out and about to give it a debut performance.

Welcome to the club then! I'm very happy with my A200

From my latest experiment (got lots of those, all unsorted :schwitz, anyone wanna hazard a guess what it is?

Expect more of those soon
Attached images
_DSC6317.jpg
Paint?

Well, here some rubbish from the evening.

Can you name it?

Something that looks like the controls for a doomsday devise.
I'm sorry for uploading new pics all the time in burst
Attached images
IMG_2293 copy.jpg
Quote from Blackout :Paint?

Water on black silk reflecting a lightbulb.

Another experimental one:

A fly, cute dog and a black and white tree and dog for good measure
Attached images
DSC04968.jpg
DSC04992.jpg
_DSC6170.jpg
fly.jpg
_DSC4976.jpg
fly_100percent_crop.jpg
Quote from Blackout :Paint?

Well, here some rubbish from the evening.
Can you name it?

Something that looks like the controls for a doomsday device.

tank and tank controls?

anyways here are some more of mine taken on holiday and in the past couple of days - a lot of experimental shots, so tell me if they're rubbish , any tips also appreciated:
Attached images
P6210083 (Large).JPG
P6220131 (Large).JPG
P6190065 (Large).JPG
P6280151 (Large).JPG
P6280152 (Large).JPG
P6280154 (Large).JPG
P6280155 (Large).JPG
P6280156 (Large).JPG
P6280157 (Large).JPG
P6280158 (Large).JPG
P6280159 (Large).JPG
P6280160 (Large).JPG
reached upload limit so here are the last 2
Attached images
P6280161 (Large).JPG
P6280162 (Large).JPG
Not a very good quality.. :/ Buy a new camera if you are not able to get better ones with it
thanks. that's the camera i got for my birthday.
Quote from tomba(fin) :not a very good quality.. :/ buy a new camera if you are not able to get better ones with it

lol!

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG