The online racing simulator
Worst practice session ever!
First of all, I want to apologize to drivers that I`ve had contact with, specially to Branislav (car 101). In lap 36 after T2, Mr. Williamson, car 20, was inpatient and bumped me into you, witch caused you to spin outside track. Also, I`m sorry for contact and little bit of blocking to Mr. Cikrle car 05 in lap 39 I think.

I wont file a protest or complaint, but need to say a few things:

Just after passing the S/F line in lap 15, car 78 (Mr. Sutton from FM), hits me cause he didn`t bother to look left. This causes huge mess, taking four of us for a spin.
Not so much damage, but then car 20 (Mr. Williamson) arrives at full speed and rams into back of my car. I can`t understand his logic when he could clearly see tire smoke and YELLOW FLAG (look at snapshot or better replay, he wont lift until it`s too late, and even doesn`t try to evade nor brake).

Please guys, be more aware of people around you!
Attached images
78-1-sutton.gif
78-2-sutton.gif
78-3-sutton.gif
78-4-sutton.gif
20-williamson.gif
My comments on these are in BLUE.
Quote from Skydiver173 :Complaint (not so much a protest):

Session 16: (...and nearly every session)
80 O. Avdimetaj - consistant Improper restarts

Constantly trying to 'jump the gun" (leaving a gap between him and driver ahead):
- lap 12
Car 80 lays back, and is about 20 km/h faster than the car ahead at the green flag. This is considered an attempt to jump the start and get an advantage. This is why I have people close up gaps to prevent this.
- lap 14
That's just a bad move, that could have caught someone low out doing that suddenly. That could have been considered your fault if an incident had occured as a result of that.
- lap 21
More of the same as lap 12 here, except that there was no real advantage gained.

Not in proper formation (in-line):
-lap 46
Kinda, sorta, dodgy. But again, you do need to be line astern coming to a restart.

Improper pit enterance:
- lap 14

Please watch for ANY driver that does this.

Quote from Ori :blah blah blah...

Check replays, SON. I have no issues with you personally. We've raced many times together, but there are rules to the KY500 and I want everyone to have a fair chance.

During a restart, all cars are to start in a straight line, one behind another UNTIL the green flag waives. This goes for all drivers, not just you. The concrete evidence you need is in the replays. The only reason I brought this up is because of my first practice session when you passed me BEFORE the green waived, so now I look for a pattern and I've found one.

Gamepad, wheel, or mouse...if you can not follow the rules, then stay home. This goes for all drivers.

BTW, i dont give a damn about your racing experience. I also have a huge racing background and I'm much, MUCH older than you think. That has nothing to do with the Kyoto500 and you should know that. Please keep assumptions to yourself.

assume:
Ass-u-me = making an ass out of you and me. You want to talk? Meet me on vent and we'll talk. You're not the only one i've gone through this with.
Okay, I'm getting sick of this arguing in this thread. This thread is for YOUR PROTESTS and MY RESPONSE ONLY. Arguing about it is not allowed. No wonder I haven't been able to go through all incidents, this thread has so much crap in it I can't make heads or tails. It needs a "haircut".

Ori and Jeffy, I suggest you two calm down and don't take anything personally. It's a flippin' game, ffs. Enjoy it, but take it seriously enough to not make a mess of it.

d
Quote from dekojester :Okay, I'm getting sick of this arguing in this thread. This thread is for YOUR PROTESTS and MY RESPONSE ONLY. Arguing about it is not allowed. No wonder I haven't been able to go through all incidents, this thread has so much crap in it I can't make heads or tails. It needs a "haircut".

Ori and Jeffy, I suggest you two calm down and don't take anything personally. It's a flippin' game, ffs. Enjoy it, but take it seriously enough to not make a mess of it.

d

#181 - Ori
@Deko:

"That's just a bad move, that could have caught someone low out doing that suddenly. That could have been considered your fault if an incident had occured as a result of that." !!!Lord!!!

"Kinda, sorta, dodgy. But again, you do need to be line astern coming to a restart."

- Entering the pits i was very well aware that there is noone.

- Thanks for supporting him, Deko. In case you haven't realised yet: i am not doing this for the first time.

Other than that u reply only to him. At the end of the CART season i will post a sad truth on the neutrality of you guys.

@Jeff

"I have no issues with you personally."
- Facts telling the opposite, but if u say it then i believe u. I don't see any reasons why you should anyway.

"Gamepad, wheel, or mouse..."
- I just said that so that people don't wonder when they see my "pedals" fully pushed / lifted.

"I also have a huge racing background and I'm much, MUCH older than you think."
- Then behave respectively.

"You want to talk? Meet me on vent and we'll talk. You're not the only one i've gone through this with."
- Man do you have at least something like an idea of noble values?
I ask u in-game, you just give a link
I more than one time ask u what exatly do you mean - in both LFS and ventrilo: the only reply i get is: "i have no time"
I was in the same channel with u - several times: nothing
I stayed on and waited for you to reply in any form: in vain

I still wanted to talk to you personally / under 4 eyes but then u continue here. Well as u like it.

It fits to you that you had issues with people - no wonder.

So if you are a proper human then feel free to talk to me any time. Otherwise leave me alone. I neither have the time, nor the will for what u provoked and forced me to.

never giving up hope

Ori
I just got the black flag for reckless driving in the pre-race.
I just want to say this was insane.
I did do nothing wrong all day long, then there come's safety car.
I made a mistake so some people passed me, I wanted to come back to my position since i was at speed again.
Then Papenfuss does let me rits into my position and just passes me.
So I tried to take position back, since this was completly unfair.
Then I get warned to keep position...

So I give MY position to him.
Then I'm grabbing for my can of 7up, and accidently slightly touch the wheel.
Causing 1cm driving more to the right.
Then deko comes and black flags me.

I found this completly unnessecary and completly wrong.
Plain stupid!
But since I do respect the admin I went to pits and spectated.

Report:

practice session: pre-race
laps: no idea since I don't have the replay.
cars involved: 777 lots of others
description: 777 was disobying the blue flag for long times, then caused a big crash, I happened to got smashed by other cars that had spun by him.
Then I frontally slammed into the wall, damaging my car big time.
Quote from rockclan :I just got the black flag for reckless driving in the pre-race.
I just want to say this was insane.
I did do nothing wrong all day long, then there come's safety car.
I made a mistake so some people passed me, I wanted to come back to my position since i was at speed again.
Then Papenfuss does let me rits into my position and just passes me.
So I tried to take position back, since this was completly unfair.
Then I get warned to keep position...

So I give MY position to him.
Then I'm grabbing for my can of 7up, and accidently slightly touch the wheel.
Causing 1cm driving more to the right.
Then deko comes and black flags me.

I found this completly unnessecary and completly wrong.
Plain stupid!
But since I do respect the admin I went to pits and spectated.

Report:

practice session: pre-race
laps: no idea since I don't have the replay.
cars involved: 777 lots of others
description: 777 was disobying the blue flag for long times, then caused a big crash, I happened to got smashed by other cars that had spun by him.
Then I frontally slammed into the wall, damaging my car big time.

Im #777:

I don't know which car you are(Waiting for replay) but im guessing your the car I Hit before turn 3, that is totaly my fault as i thought I passed you so i went wide to let the faster cars behind on the inside line, to find out you where there(you where not visable in my mirrors).

As for the Blue flags Read Rule 10.

This was a Really bad race for me and im sorry to all that I may of crashed(by accident of course).
not a protest but a suggestion.....

since ppl have the inability to not repeatedly bump the car in front under SC, it is a good idea to stagger yourself from the car in front of you, so basically have sort of an inside line and an outside line, while still maintaining single file.

this also gives you the opportunity to see farther ahead of you than just the rear wing of who is in front of you, and helps give an escape route if you need one.

then once the SC pulls off for a restart, line up carefully in a single line.

helps me a ton.
+1
Thread closed to prevent further confusion that might come on race day.

d
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG