The online racing simulator
Practice race 12. Sorry to Mr Sedgwick for incident on lap 41. Tires were gone and i bounced off wall into you. Sry to have ruined your race.
I'm sorry to everyone who fell victim to my desperate tries of flipping them... I really do fail at those kind of stuff.
for me u did a great job man.
it took some time till u were at my place, but after that it was allright.
but i got a question about the pitstop:
like in yesterdays praactise session i was going into the pits after thilo has flipped me back on my wheels.
i know that rule that u have to go to a pitstall as close to the exit of the pits as possible.but like it happened to me yesterday the car ahead of me simply took a pitstall in the middle. i took of course the pitstall behind him, cause in my position i did not know whether the were any pitstalls left at the front. so i did not follow the rule, but actually i do not think that i had another oppotunity. so how would that be treated in the race?
would i get a penalty?

karkar
Quote from karkar :for me u did a great job man.
it took some time till u were at my place, but after that it was allright.
but i got a question about the pitstop:
like in yesterdays praactise session i was going into the pits after thilo has flipped me back on my wheels.
i know that rule that u have to go to a pitstall as close to the exit of the pits as possible.but like it happened to me yesterday the car ahead of me simply took a pitstall in the middle. i took of course the pitstall behind him, cause in my position i did not know whether the were any pitstalls left at the front. so i did not follow the rule, but actually i do not think that i had another oppotunity. so how would that be treated in the race?
would i get a penalty?

karkar

jackson did flip you actually I just guarded you back to pitroad
well another post from me.
i wanna report the crash between car 30, 555 and 029.
deko u told them often enought to be patient, but they didn't react and crashed,
which takes me out.
there is no way of accepting it, at least in my opinion.
if a race director tells u to do something, u simply got to do it.
if u don't in my opinion they should be BANNED.
no matter what u have to follow the racedirector.

karkar
Quote from karkar :well another post from me.
i wanna report the crash between car 30, 555 and 029.
deko u told them often enought to be patient, but they didn't react and crashed,
which takes me out.
there is no way of accepting it, at least in my opinion.
if a race director tells u to do something, u simply got to do it.
if u don't in my opinion they should be BANNED.
no matter what u have to follow the racedirector.

karkar

I was doing my best and i was patient. I don't remember which car hit me but it is not my fault! Someone blocked my way and I don't remember who... karakar sorry for that crash. (555 P.Karlovac)
Quote from Blue_Fatal1ty :I was doing my best and i was patient. I don't remember which car hit me but it is not my fault! Someone blocked my way and I don't remember who... karakar sorry for that crash. (555 P.Karlovac)

If someone blocks you it's more than likely for a reason unless they are a complete noob . Either you didn't have enough speed or time to pass, or both.

Just a general message to everyone which Deko repeats time and time again.

The race is not won in the first corner. Please leave a sufficient gap to the car ahead so encase of any sudden braking you have enough time to react and avoid it. Good luck guys
Quote from wild :If someone blocks you it's more than likely for a reason unless they are a complete noob . Either you didn't have enough speed or time to pass, or both.

Just a general message to everyone which Deko repeats time and time again.

The race is not won in the first corner. Please leave a sufficient gap to the car ahead so encase of any sudden braking you have enough time to react and avoid it. Good luck guys

sorry for my bad eng.. He didn't block me, he hit me! Who? I don't know.. I was inside and in front of him and he hit me from the outside.
Quote from aroX123 :Just to say about prac 11, it was nobody on the track exept 3 guys, one guy doing some laps. Then me and Greybull went backwards, no harm i guess, and when someone where doing a lap and closing into me i went to spec. the admin was laughing and stuff and he said: To those driving backwards, please don't, but if you do use a ky1r setup. I did, took my ky1r set and made it go backwards, i though it was ok. If he did not want me to go backwards then say it good, thats like a cop says to a speedy driver on the street, dont drive over speedlimit unless you have a fast car. Then the cop smiles. wtf. And after the 1h prac, then it was a race, witch wasn't a part of it. so you cant protest about that.

That has to be the most bizzare explanation I've heard in a long time....

So if an admin told you "Jump off the roof of your house", you would do it?

Quote from Blue_Fatal1ty :sorry for my bad eng.. He didn't block me, he hit me! Who? I don't know.. I was inside and in front of him and he hit me from the outside.

If that is thrue , than you dont watch your mirors , and you are block inside line, (that is something you not should do never if you have faster guys behind you)
Quote from Ki-Men :If that is thrue , than you dont watch your mirors , and you are block inside line, (that is something you not should do never if you have faster guys behind you)

read carefull!

Quote :I was inside and in front of him and he hit me from the outside.

He didn't watch mirrors!
I want race director to reconsider 555's attendance in main race session. I had bad race with him and he's possible danger for others on track. Same stands for 29 and 30 maybe. Please, have look at them.
well guys, just in general.
i know u are all doing this to get the best position as possible in the main race.
but i got to say something about the behaviour.
I'm part of fm as u know and we run ,at least in my opinion, the best public oval servers.
sure some of our rules like 'don't block the inside lane' will not work in a long race like the ky500,so i think deko's rulebook is nice for such an event.
but still, even if there is no rule, try to get advantage out of decent behaviour.
so, if u do not have enough speed to pass, DON'T PASS.
if u are not familliar with oval racing, i recomment to watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 88B15DEF15390&index=0

another thing is watching replays and learning from what u did wrong.
if someone needs a replay of a good drafted lap or race, no matter how many cars involved, just write me a pm.
so u can compare what u did with the way it should be.
if anyone does not know what to do i a certain situation, i offer u to ask me and i will do my best to help u.
i do not mean that for the race or a practise session, but afterwords.
just if u are unsure what u should have done, ask.
generally i does not make sence to go side by side.
u should do that for the first half lap or lap after the start or restart,
but then everyody should line up to make it working.
that is the only way of getting good laptimes, and in the end that will bring u to the leaders.i doesn't matter whether u got position 15 or 16 on a restart, the key is to use the draft of other cars.
i know my english is not that good, so it might be difficult to understand now.
but anything is not clear for u, just join vent and ask.
there will always be a person who is willing to help u out.

karkar
Quote from Kid222 :I want race director to reconsider 555's attendance in main race session. I had bad race with him and he's possible danger for others on track. Same stands for 29 and 30 maybe. Please, have look at them.

Really? Where did I make any dangerous moves apart from getting a bit confused where I was on the starting grid?
Quote from Kid222 :I want race director to reconsider 555's attendance in main race session. I had bad race with him and he's possible danger for others on track. Same stands for 29 and 30 maybe. Please, have look at them.

Please clarify which Car 29 you are referring to. We had a number conflict that session, which was resolved after the session.

The two Car 29s at Session 14 were:
29 J. Marsh
29 S. Williams (who was asked to be named 029 S. Williams)

d
Smoothest oval racing I`ve had so far, happened with racers who follow FM rules.
I think of my self as oval noob, but listening to advices from experienced oval drivers thought me to look and listen around me all the time and to be very patient, specially after restarts.
For me the worst case scenario would be if I take out someone from the race cause I did a stupid mistake. It could happen to anyone but if you`re aware of cars around you all the time, incidents could be avoided.
Made a couple mistakes in earlier practice sessions, but used that to improve my oval driving.
As time goes by, lap by lap, I`m getting into position in which I`m taken out by less experienced or less patient drivers - it feels awful when someone rams into your car or slams you into the wall.
Once again, DON`t BLOCK OTHERS and BE PATIENT!
I should mention that, from what I've noticed running all of these in all Kyoto 250 and 500s we've done so far (two each), that this is the following pattern:

The practice sessions are what the n00bs and bad muppets use to find out "The Limit" They push the limit, since it's not the big show, and often it ends in failure.

As the practice sessions go on, the limit is reached, and action calms down. The riffraff is also booted, and as people get experience anyway, it cleans up.

The real race is a bit more clean overall. Sure, mistakes are made, but If I remember correctly from last year, most cautions were not caused by a driver mistake from being impatient, or anything driver preventable. Most were caused by anything that could happen anytime, like aero push in a turn into another car, or breaking loose in a turn. The occasional driver mistake occurs too.

It's fun to see these patterns.

d
Quote from fermevc :Smoothest oval racing I`ve had so far, happened with racers who follow FM rules.....

Once again, DON`t BLOCK OTHERS and BE PATIENT!

Nice to hear that!

Remember, if you are having awareness issues and don't know where all the cars are around you, just hold your line and STAY in your lane. That's why they put white lines on the track for. This is especially true at the start of the race. EDIT: If you can't see left, right, and behind you, you really should rethink joining this event...

Too many people are forcing thier cars into VERY bad positions and passing at the wrong times. That's why that HUGE wreck happened at the start of yesterdays wreck on lap 5. That wreck could have been avoided if someone (no names mentioned) just waited to pass in turn 2 instead of forcing it.

Picture #1 shows the bad pass
Picture #2 shows the result... (Nearly %80 of all cars are wrecked. Can you find all the cars in the air? ...or how many were knocked out of the race? :really

PATIENTS is required...

___Picture #1 ____Picture #2
Attached images
badpass.JPG
badpass1.JPG
Quote from dekojester :Please clarify which Car 29 you are referring to. We had a number conflict that session, which was resolved after the session.

The two Car 29s at Session 14 were:
29 J. Marsh
29 S. Williams (who was asked to be named 029 S. Williams)

d

029 S. Williams, sorry for confusion.
#171 - Ori
y do some people live at all?
practice session: 18.
laps: 16 - 18, lap 21,
cars involved: 299 J. Jingras, 80 O. Avdimetaj (me)
description: 299 Gingras hits the throttle and passes me after he had an accident. Although he has a damaged car he goes full throttle and that while SC. He gives it a manouver which might have easily taken at least the two of ous out. Seeing he had psychic problems i safely got by. Then suddenly in t1 he gets on my side and crashes me. From here on he keeps doing this for whole two laps, which is something i can't find words for. If it wasn't for Deko's reaction, he would have done even worse. In his insanity or maybe even primitivity he crashed me numberless times, which really scares me because i don't know how many other strange beeings like him there are. In lap 21 he once again has a mal and crashes me from behind - all this, as said, under SC. So instead of repairing his car, which

1. he has to do, since the rules say so
2. he should do, since soon after restart he cant even controll it and crashes - fortunately he is alone then

he does what you can see in the replay. This evidences that he is not familiar with the rules and moreover, he does all this at a time when the stewards are more than busy.

Concluding I insist on him beeing excluded from any event. If comparable things happen again I will have to defend myself.

Ori
I'm not gonna lodge a protest, just a complaint. I started last, as I missed qualifying with power problems. Anyway, the two FM guys who were at the back were very fidgity and messy, which resulted in both of them crashing. Of all teams participating, and only a number of days from qualifying for the 500, we have guys from a mainly oval team messing about.
#173 - CSF
We went through the whole replay of session 16 as a team last night, and we have come to a few conclusions, which I am sure Deko will post later.
Complaint (not so much a protest):

Session 16: (...and nearly every session)
80 O. Avdimetaj - consistant Improper restarts

Constantly trying to 'jump the gun" (leaving a gap between him and driver ahead):
- lap 12
- lap 14
- lap 21

Not in proper formation (in-line):
-lap 46

Improper pit enterance:
- lap 14

Please watch for ANY driver that does this.
#175 - Ori
sad. so very sad.
Quote from Skydiver173 :Complaint (not so much a protest).

complaint (because i want to shoot at him but unfortunately i have nothing concrete)

Quote from Skydiver173 :Constantly trying to 'jump the gun" (leaving a gap between him and driver ahead)

what you mean is leaving a gap to the driver ahead before the start, going full throttle before green and when green is waved you are already approaching with much higher speed. At least be precise and don't have non-native speakers correct you.

Quote from Skydiver173 :- lap 12

have a look at my pedals (actually buttons, since im driving with gamepad). compare them with the leader's pedals. i even lift after green was waved.
Quote from Skydiver173 :- lap 14

the evidence i am desparately trying to harm him. he's just driving out of the pits but i'll give it a try.
Quote from Skydiver173 :- lap 21

Jeff if you have never ever had a phase where you lost concentration then you have the full right to complaint. Otherwise refrain urself, stop whining and leave me alone, kid.

Quote from Skydiver173 :Not in proper formation (in-line):
-lap 46

At the point 55 Papenfuss steps down, i am filling at least 1/4 of 123 Kasemier's mirrors.

Quote from Skydiver173 :Improper pit enterance:
- lap 14

car was damaged and i wasn't sure if it would be stable enough in dangerous situations, so i quickly decided to pit rather than risking my and others' race. other than that i simply missed the right entering-point.

now to you:

First of all you are saying things about me that are not true. From all the offndings to me this is one of the worst, maybe the worst. I will not tolerate sorry beeings, that move on a character-level, to which i cannot force myself down to, do this to me. I am insistently asking the stewards to interfere.

Second: I drive races (in both rl and vr) since one and a half decades and have never had something like this. Kid you are complainting because I don't drive the way you want me to. Now obviously you are sociopathic (not capable of social interaction). If your financial state allows it u should consult a renowned doctor.

Now in general: Jeff it is a shame to see such a fast driver, member of such a renowned team, behave like this. Since the end of yesterday's session you have been shooting at me again and again without telling me what you were talking about. I asked you several times what you are exactly meaning, asked for an example, but you would just give vague replies or even say that you have no time. Well if i ran an attack on someone i would at least be fair enough to tell him why i'm doing it. But in miss of concrete facts u just keep doing what u did in this post, namely desperately trying to harm me in any way you can think of. One of the most shattering aspects is that you use your background of a more than dominant team to attack a lonewolf. Well i hope ur lucky son ...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG