The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :#1:
Lap 3; 3 minutes
Cars 58, 12, 80, 08
Description: Incident on main straight at start. Cars 58, 12, 08, and 80 contact, and possible lag sends Cars 12 and 08 flying, damage to 58 also.

d

I actually died here

I'm #12 btw...
If i laged, SO SORRY!
Practice Session Number: 11

Lap and Timecode: The race afterwards, lap 2 (first green lap)

Cars involved: J.Teien (Correct spelling? AroX123 anyway)

Description of Incident: Being a total fool, after the qualifying session, the race commenced, he took me out, and i nearly hit another few cars, he was lucky the incident wasn't as bad as it nearly was. I have been told by another teammate that he's been driving like a fool in sessions before. Maybe he could be put under investigation?
#128 - CSF
Car 12 should also be investigated for coming out of the pits again and driving into the pace car who was waiting in the pits to pick up the field.

Aaaaaaaaand Pacesetter, trust me, he is under serious investigation already.
Quote from CSF :Car 12 should also be investigated for coming out of the pits again and driving into the pace car who was waiting in the pits to pick up the field.

Well then, lets see him thrown out (AroX that is)
YOU MUST BE JOKING?
Practice 11 was one hour free trening!
After that what was going on the server with 5 or 6 cars is joke
Quote from pacesetter :
Lap and Timecode: The race afterwards, lap 2 (first green lap)

This race wasn't part of the practice session, so I doubt that the admins would accept this protest.
Practice Session Number: 5

Lap and Timecode: Lap 3(Start of green flag) 4:20

Cars involved: #6 J.Teien (AroX123)

Description of Incident: Gunned it way too hard off the green flag passed a few cars then plowed right into the back of me Destroying half the field (this was before I even passed the Start/Finish line).

I was holding back from this as i was busy at the time and i had not seen the replay.

Seriously enough is enough this guy must be banned, hes done something in Every session hes been in from my Knowledge.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This race wasn't part of the practice session, so I doubt that the admins would accept this protest.

Yes I suppose, but his behaviour during the session wasn't very good either.
Quote from CSF :Car 12 should also be investigated for coming out of the pits again and driving into the pace car who was waiting in the pits to pick up the field.

TRUE!

Sorry about that!!!
Didn't mean to...
I went in there for a test and practice some drafting. The server was set on qualify. After I did some fuel testing for maybe 20 minutes the guys in there was starting to run around the track backwards?! I suppose I must have missed something very important in the chat or in the rules since this backwards driving seem to very important.
Without mention any names, I assumed all others but me prefered to drive backwards, this isn't what I was coming into the server for.
I left after a while since there was no meaning to be there.

EDIT: This was practise session 11
Quote from Cawwa :I went in there for a test and practice some drafting. The server was set on qualify. After I did some fuel testing for maybe 20 minutes the guys in there was starting to run around the track backwards?! I suppose I must have missed something very important in the chat or in the rules since this backwards driving seem to very important.
Without mention any names, I assumed all others but me prefered to drive backwards, this isn't what I was coming into the server for.

Yes, arox decided to go around backwards for some reason, then I stopped him.

And he also decided to set a time under 32 different names :doh:
Bye arox
Soddi bo.
Quote from Cawwa :I went in there for a test and practice some drafting. The server was set on qualify. After I did some fuel testing for maybe 20 minutes the guys in there was starting to run around the track backwards?! I suppose I must have missed something very important in the chat or in the rules since this backwards driving seem to very important.

Okay, I'll be completely honest with you guys, I am the guy who launched the idea of driving backwards, and I even sent a backwards setup to someone(wasn't Arox). But I didn't want to disturb the guys who wanted to practice seriously, and I hope I personnally didn't incommode you and the other drivers. I just judged that as there were only 4 guys on the track only, I could have had some fun(same for Arox I guess). I think I was clean with everybody, and you can even investigate me after that, and I really think that the only thing you could penalised me for would be "careless behaviour" or something like that, but I never hit nor block someone in this session, as far as I can remember. And if I did, I beg you to accept my sincere apologises. Now I don't know if Arox had the same general behaviour. Don't take that as a suspicion, I really don't know, I didn't watch.

And please, please, please, Jack, be honest with us, you can't say you tried to stop anybody, when you saw that some of us were driving backwards, you said something like "To those driving backwards, please don't, but if you do use a ky1r setup.". Personnally I took that as a joke(especially because of the nice amount of smiley who followed after this message), and I thought that with this message you agreed with our acts. Now, if it wasn't, please assume your mistakes, because, no offenses NDR(yeah, I know the amount of work and the sacrifices you put on it, so it's always hard to blame you), but letting people doing what they mustn't do after they smiled from orders coming from you, but then complain 24 hours after after what they did, well, this is what I call a strange way of adminning.
Same for the spam of the results by Arox. IIRC you asked once to stop that, but he just continued. A "real" admin would have asked him to stop once, maybe twice, but would have spectated him immediately. But you didn't, so, please, be aware that I don't enjoy this kind of posts, which I take like a tackle from behind(no offense again).
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :...

Well I'm sure you know me quite well, I'm like uber laid back and just let people get on with what they're doing. Unlike deko, who is like uber involved and murders you for crossing the pit lane blend line - that's just who we are.

Last night was rather unfortunate as I not only had mega connection issues, but was also trying to sort something else out at the same time. But I thought, as there wasn't many of you, you would sort yourself out and I could sort things out when I switched back to LFS. Then I kept timing out again and had to keep connecting again, which slowed down the other thing I was doing.

When I saw there were some people going backwards, I didn't want to be uber harsh on them, because it is kinda fun, although it certainly doesn't belong in an official session. My quote was intended to stop people going backwards, although of course I can see how the end bit made people think I was joking. IIRC everyone stopped going backwards after that, because I don't remember anyone doing anything after that?

Anyway, I apologise if you felt I wasn't harsh enough last night, and indeed I probably should have been a bit more strict, but please understand this is just me - I hate telling people off and tbh I just do this so that other people can enjoy it. So, I'm sorry and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Quote from J@tko : ...

Yeah, no problem, I understand.

But then please don't blame us(even if you only mentionned Arox, I also feel concerned) for these things.

Look at the replay, I didn't drive backwards once, nor did a few other drivers, so don't single yourself out as the only driver who was following the guidelines, as IMO, it leaves a bad impression of drivers like Myself, Raven,Mustafur (didn't drive backwards IIRC,) and Wang, and some others who i cant remember.
Quote from pacesetter :Look at the replay, I didn't drive backwards once, nor did a few other drivers, so don't single yourself out as the only driver who was following the guidelines, as IMO, it leaves a bad impression of drivers like Myself, Raven,Mustafur (didn't drive backwards IIRC,) and Wang, and some others who i cant remember.

I didn't check the replay but I felt pretty lonely out there driving the right (left) direction ... ... I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one.
Wasn't intended to single myself, I just felt anoyed about the situation so I left. There's nothing more behind it. I thought I should mention it though.
No one got into my way other then I had to lift off and see what direction the backwards car was going to take and that instead of a split/lap time I got a Yellow Flag warning in the midle of the screen. As I said ... only anoying in a official practise session.
Quote from pacesetter :Look at the replay, I didn't drive backwards once, nor did a few other drivers, so don't single yourself out as the only driver who was following the guidelines, as IMO, it leaves a bad impression of drivers like Myself, Raven,Mustafur (didn't drive backwards IIRC,) and Wang, and some others who i cant remember.

This was before the session started i think as i was doing a Race with you guys afterwards(in forward direction).
Quote from Agarash :I'm #51

Practice Session Number: 8
Lap and Timecode: leader's lap 23, my lap 22 - timecode 22:30.000
Cars involved: 51 and 38
Description of Incident: crashed me while leaving his pit stall
---------------------------------------------------------
Practice Session Number: 8
Lap and Timecode: my lap 25 - timecode 24:51.000 - 26.16.000
Cars involved: 51 and 38
Description of Incident: passing me few times under full course yellow

First Protest:
This incident is deemed no fault. Car 51 could have been closer to the wall, and Car 38 could have done a look right to see where other cars might have been. However, no time or further damage appears to be suffered, so this incident has no fault assesed.

Second Protest:
Car 38 does appear to aggressively overtake 51 under SC several times. However, the position was relinquised prior to the green. Possible reasons for Car 38's behavior could be 51's distance to the car ahead, which was overly high at points. However, Car 38 should stay behind the car ahead during SCs, but may do some hits to "catch up". No penalties for this one.
Quote from BranislavS :Practice Session Number: 8
Lap and Timecode: lap 23 -- time 0h:23m:14s
Cars involved: 777 , 101
Description of Incident: 777 rides right in to 101 and cause spin of 101 (under SC)

Car 777 advanced past Car 101, and then slammed on the brakes to relinquish the position. Car 77 then turns to tuck back in line, and causes 101 to slide.

Car 777 is issued a WARNING to be more careful and patient under SC conditions. This incident could easily have been avoided.
Car 6 has been removed from the signups list and will not be permitted to take part in the 2009 Kyoto 500. After the completion of the 500, a full review of his driving will be undertaken to determine further penalties on this driver.

d
Just to say about prac 11, it was nobody on the track exept 3 guys, one guy doing some laps. Then me and Greybull went backwards, no harm i guess, and when someone where doing a lap and closing into me i went to spec. the admin was laughing and stuff and he said: To those driving backwards, please don't, but if you do use a ky1r setup. I did, took my ky1r set and made it go backwards, i though it was ok. If he did not want me to go backwards then say it good, thats like a cop says to a speedy driver on the street, dont drive over speedlimit unless you have a fast car. Then the cop smiles. wtf. And after the 1h prac, then it was a race, witch wasn't a part of it. so you cant protest about that.
#149 - CSF
Bye.
:rolleyes:
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG