The online racing simulator
Let's make LFS Manual better!
(116 posts, started )
Quote from J@tko :On the VWS page:

Erm, FXO? XFR? UFR?

That page is mostly useless. But there's not much point in writing anything extra until the car is actually released. Might want to get rid of the whole 'most powerful' thing though. And what is a 'go fast' pedal; accelerator?
Quote from Flame CZE :I updated the XFG car picture. Tell me if it's good, so I can continue with the rest of the cars. See http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Cars:FR

I don't really think that's necessary. The current images were fine really. Effort is probably better spent on stuff that is inaccurate or missing.

I'm trying to say I like the old images better.
Quote from pik_d :
I'm trying to say I like the old images better.

Agreed. I see no problem with the old ones, although some details (XR rims) might be wrong.
Quote from pik_d :I don't really think that's necessary. The current images were fine really. Effort is probably better spent on stuff that is inaccurate or missing.

Yes, the old image is better, but when we need to add new cars, it's gonna be hard to set up the exact same style of render, and it will take some time... .

And some of the cars pictures need updating, at present.
Its always been GTR and NGT, why change that now?
Quote from JO53PHS :Yes, the old image is better, but when we need to add new cars, it's gonna be hard to set up the exact same style of render, and it will take some time... .

And some of the cars pictures need updating, at present.

At the very least they should be replaced by another render, not something from LFS Viewer.
BUMPage + nitpicking.

Quote from Finnish translators (!!) :
Kyseessä on Scawen Robertsin, Eric Baileyn ja Victor van Vlaardingenin kehittämää, erittäin realistista, verkossa pelattavaa autosimulaattoria.

:wtf2:

Quote :Tämä Wiki on vielä kesken, mutta tulee täydentymään ajan kuluessa.

Täydentyy. Finnish has no future. (pardon the pun.)

Quote :Ei ole väliä, oletko juuri aloittanut LFS-kokemuksesi, tai jos olet jo tottunut pelaamaan peliä: tässä oppaassa autetaan asentamaan peli ja säätämään asetukset kuntoon, sekä opetetaan ajamaan pelin radoilla eri autoilla.

LFS on simulaattori, ei peli

Tämä opas auttaa... Ei tarvetta passiiville, kun on subjekti tiedossa.

Quote :SINUN tulee hoitaa ajaminen

Parempi ehkä "ajaminen jää sinulle/on vastuullasi." Suomessa ei edelleenkään ole futuuria, eikä sinä-passiivia.
LOL, kamalaa kieltä
Now is the :bump: time!!!
I've done a bit in the past, but I'll have a proper look through now.

So far I've corrected a few grammatical problems and updated the links page - removed/updated links.
I started copying stuff from the english page and started translating it into Dutch.
I started with the demo cars, I hope the original creator of the cars stuff is ok with me using his stuff

http://nl.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Autos#Demo_Wagens

For great justice
Great work guys! (Sorry for the bump, just sore this work and wanted to praise it!)
Quote from lucaf :Anybody wants to upload Rockingham track shots for http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Tracks:Rockingham ?

I would do, but the upload function asks me to log in (and rejects my credentials) even when I am already logged in.

We should reach out to Khoianh94, as he is the one who does these pics usually.

Let's make LFS Manual better!
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG