The online racing simulator
Let's make LFS Manual better!
(116 posts, started )
Quote from khoianh94 :It should be enough to add the racing organisations and describng the events in their article. This red link desert doesn't look too good.

The links will change to blue once the articles have been put in. I've just done them so someone can click and start editing should they so desire.
Of course I know.

I made a list with the main features of the leagues. It is nit finished yet, because I have no time. Would someone add the missing details?

There are some missing because they are not active at the moment.
It was kinda better how it was before because you could see what leagues where run by which organisations... Now you can't.. and half the leagues have dissapeared
I thought of merging all events of an organisation into one page, so the links refer to it. if you click on the Open Wheel Challenge, you land on the IMA page. If you don't like it, revert it.
Quote from khoianh94 :Of course I know.

I made a list with the main features of the leagues. It is nit finished yet, because I have no time. Would someone add the missing details?

There are some missing because they are not active at the moment.

I'd much rather have it how it was before with all leagues underneath their owners, then with details next to them if you must. Oh, and Head-to-Head is a 'league', not a '1-on-1'.
Meh. Translating this will take forever.

So Passo & Joe, since you two have the time to bigger about the leagues being below their owners you'll have time to fin(n)ish the translation of the game modes page eh? I got half way through-
Good that you edited my "epic fail". After thinking about it yours is better. I should concentrate on the trackmaps and not doing too much...
If someone could create a basic bit of code for an Infobox for leagues, that would be a great help, since I am failing epically at it.
Quote from JO53PHS :If someone could create a basic bit of code for an Infobox for leagues, that would be a great help, since I am failing epically at it.

I'll give it a crack over the next couple days.
Some progress with finnish translation

Mikä olisi hyvä käännös sanalle "single-seater"? Käänsin sen "Yksipaikkainen".. Entä "open wheeler", tuskin "avopyöräinen"?
Käänsin "race car":in "rata-auto", koska "kilpa-auto" kuulostaa minusta typerältä..
Quote from Not Sure :Mikä olisi hyvä käännös sanalle "single-seater"? Käänsin sen "Yksipaikkainen".. Entä "open wheeler", tuskin "avopyöräinen"?
Käänsin "race car":in "rata-auto", koska "kilpa-auto" kuulostaa minusta typerältä..

Yksipaikkainen on mun mielestä se oikea suomennos.
Ok, unohdetaan avopyörät.

.. ja teksti on tietysti sinistä koska se on suomea
#89 - Byku
Guys, weight distribution is wrong in XFR and UFR.

Edit. Now it is correct .

Edit2. Could someone update car pictures?
Will you mind if I updated the car pics with ingame ones? It will be easier to update them in the future.
Or LFS Viewer?
Quote from JO53PHS :Or LFS Viewer?

Or that. OK, I'm going to take the screens from LFS Viewer.
RWD GRT has a 4WD car.. maybe "big gtr" and "small gtr" would be better. what do you think?
Quote from Not Sure :RWD GRT has a 4WD car.. maybe "big gtr" and "small gtr" would be better. what do you think?

GTR/NGT or just merge those two groups.
I just finished the AS maps, so only Kyoto (and the test area) is missing. As always the English and German manual are already updated.
Nice. Spanish page is now using the latest images, like BL3
Quote from Byku :Guys, weight distribution is wrong in XFR and UFR.

Edit. Now it is correct .

Edit2. Could someone update car pictures?

I went and changed all the car info this morning for the English version based on what information LFS Z13 was giving me. Sorry if I typo'd.

Quote from khoianh94 :GTR/NGT or just merge those two groups.

What does NGT even stand for? I just refer to them as GTR and FWD GTR.
The maps are all done. See this page to see all of them. As always the English and German manual are updated already.
On the VWS page:
Quote :An excellent car for those with careful go-fast pedals, no other front-wheel driven car in LFS is so powerful as the Volkswagen Scirocco.

Erm, FXO? XFR? UFR?

Let's make LFS Manual better!
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG