The online racing simulator
gw25r
(29 posts, started )
you will be alright in the morning.
This is one of the most stupid posts i've ever read on the internet. Even if he was completely drunk, it's shocking.

Seriously, what the...?!
Quote from LFSn00b :it d usnt<z lrym me og sttzaight

So your G25 doesn't let you go straight?
Quote from LFSn00b :it doesn't let* me go straight

*: ry=et + 1 key to the right.

It might have something to do with the ammount of alcoholic beverages you consumed, but it can also mean your G25 is faulty.
If I were you, I would contact Logitech to let them know about your faulty wheel.
Let me know when they contact you!

EDIT: The mistyping can also be explained by hands four times the size because of an allergic reaction, however this is very improbable.
Fake thread.
in b4 lock
Quote from dougie-lampkin :This was posted at 5PM though.

7pm....

What does that matter anyway? People can get drunk in the morning as well. Most people do on this day.
There's something incredibly liberating about being drunk before midday.
in before the lock
Alcohol+Niko+computer= This thread.
Hopefully this should teach Niko one of two lessons:

1: Do not get so drunk in future.
2: If that fails do not go on PC while drunk.
you need to undersand him, it was juhannus aatto yesterday. the day that all the finnish are drunk...
Quote from batteryy :you need to undersand him, it was juhannus aatto yesterday. the day that all the finnish are drunk...

haha that IS everyday!
Quote from batteryy :you need to undersand him, it was juhannus aatto yesterday. the day that all the finnish are drunk...

You do realise these sentences are grammatically incorrect in two languages?
yep
oh, i see now
Hyvä pojat
Quote from Crashgate3 :There's something incredibly liberating about being drunk before midday.

Nothing better than feeling hungover at nine oclock at night on a warm summers evening.
Quote from rich uk :haha that IS everyday!

I know that you are joking, but I still want to correct you.

The reason why other than Finnish people think that we drink a lot everyday, is the way we drink. We don't drink during the week like a lot of people do in other countries. But then we drink the same amount other people drink during the week in one day, usually during Friday or Saturday evening / night and thus getting very drunk. For ie. tourists this is very visible during the weekend and this is how the stereotype is born.

In many other countries people do drink as much as Finns too, but that may include something like 2 glasses of wine everyday and maybe just few more when it's the right occasion.

In some countries it's normal to go have a beer during lunch brake at work, but in Finland that is weird, someone could even think the one doing that is alcoholic or something.

Oh BTW, I didn't have a single drip of alcohol during Juhannus, I was recovering from slight hangover.
Quote from BigPeBe :I know that you are joking, but I still want to correct you.

The reason why other than Finnish people think that we drink a lot everyday, is the way we drink. We don't drink during the week like a lot of people do in other countries. But then we drink the same amount other people drink during the week in one day, usually during Friday or Saturday evening / night and thus getting very drunk. For ie. tourists this is very visible during the weekend and this is how the stereotype is born.

In many other countries people do drink as much as Finns too, but that may include something like 2 glasses of wine everyday and maybe just few more when it's the right occasion.

In some countries it's normal to go have a beer during lunch brake at work, but in Finland that is weird, someone could even think the one doing that is alcoholic or something.

oh, why u didnt just take burana, it would get the pain sligthly away...but theres downside when beer+burana/other stuff like that

Oh BTW, I didn't have a single drip of alcohol during Juhannus, I was recovering from slight hangover.

yeah, also i think that your boss wouldnt like you drinking beer in work bah, take burana it might get the pain away slightly, but theres a downside while burana+beer

gw25r
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG