The online racing simulator
How do i get this up on an ingame server?
My question was how do I go about placing this stuff into LFS server like i did with LFSlapper. I cant seem to find the .exe file for the cruise thing. I dont want to develop a new code.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Thanks! i got it
Is there a layout to go along with this insim? Like so that the bank is somehwere nad when u stop there u can put $ in. And stuff like that.
-
Thanks. Maybe ill release mine when its done. I found the bank but cant find anything else.
Does any1 know where the lotto building is located on AS5R for this insim?

Nevermind the Shop and Lotto are in the old pit garages.
About the Bank. What exactly does it to. It always says not authorised! or the bank is open. but what is the function. Same with lotto tickets and the good what do i do with them? help appreciated.
You do nothing with them lotto you drive to a certain place and cash your ticket in.

With the bank you need an officer on duty to rob it and thats all it does you rob it and thats it.

The shop does nothing only you can trade goods with other people.

I think the point of the insim was to get your brain thinking as the basic codes are there and those little codes for shop bank and lotto do so much if you learn to code them better hope this helps.

and nearly everyone with this insim knows where all the locations are so you dont need to release a layout as there are probebly tons of them on the forum as it is.
So where do i cash the ticket in? I have found where to get it but not where to cash it.
Cash lotto at bottom of long road (autobahn) near the gravel, in front of the solid barrier !

Left, right, Left, out of old pits
Ok thnx. Now final ?... what do i do with goods.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ok thnx. Now final ?... what do i do with goods.

Trade with them. Buy from warehouse or a player, sell to other player. And that's it I think.
Well that doesnt really have a good point. Would i be aloud to post my LYT on here it has all the stuff marked off and has a few sideroads and splitting lanes.

Whenever I go to rob the bank im spotted by security? Am i not in the right spot or is this a glitch? If im in the wrong spot someone plz take screeny with a nice circle so i can see lol.
Thnx fer all yer helps
Bmx
The spotted by security is random, you´re just unlucky
I did that nonstop for a half hour and no luck lol?
was an officer on duty? because you need an officer on duty to be able to rob it
Yes two and one or two robbers
im not sure why it isnt working sorry
How Do You Change The Settings So It Works In MP/H Not KM/H

Thanks
-
i've got all that, i've changed some of the coding to suit my needs aswell.

But i can't figure out how to adjust the coding so it calculates MP/H
-
Hy where can I found the full command list? Thx the answer.
-
I know but I where found the cop commands?
-
Quote from MariusMM :Ok, good. I'll be more precise then .

This is the current line of code, that displays the KM/H:

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^7Speed: " + Convert.ToInt16((MCI.Info[i].Speed * (100f / 32768f)) * 3.6f) + "km/h / 80km/h", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 30, 0, 106, 169, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);

This is what you need to do:

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^7Speed: " + Convert.ToInt16((MCI.Info[i].Speed * (100f / 32768f)) * 3.6f * 0.62) + "mp/h / 80mp/h", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 30, 0, 106, 169, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);

E: I haven't tested it, but it should work.

That hasn't actually changed anything ive found
-
Yeah ive found and replaced every single line in it, and compiled it
-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG