The online racing simulator
Quote from batteryy : i feal retarted when most of my friends have full-hd tv's

Now that must be really tough. How are you still hanging on and living with it?
Quote from funRacer[83] :rendered in 1080p (1920x1080) or just the normal scaling the x360 does so it is rendered in 720p or what ever and then scaled so it looks better on Fullhd tvs then when the TV have to scale it?

Game specs say 1080p, as do interviews with the dev's at E3 so im guess the game is gonna be in 1080.

Any of you with xbox's, they have now added a Forza3 page on the game marketplace. The "customisation trailer" and the "stunt trailer" are now available for download in full HD, just incase you wanna see it on your telly.
Quote from Fuse5 :

Now that must be really tough. How are you still hanging on and living with it?

well im... sorry cant do it, its just too hard subject to discuss about
I want a 360 for this. I had Forza 1 on the xbox.
Oh my god. :o

Those graphics look amazing! The wheels on the M3 look aftermarket too, so it seems they've upped the details of the wheels.

EDIT: Anyone else notice how the pics have no drivers? Maybe there's an actualy photomode like there was in GT4? I loved that feature of GT4. Was fantastic.
I think a little bit of wee came out.

Maybe they have no drivers because that's who's taking the photos
And yes, those are aftermarket alloys - I recognise the model from Forza 2. The one that chavvy Venoms want to be.

Additionally, isn't this maybe a little excessive in terms of detail? When are you gonna see that?
Those new shots are eye candy, but I ain't handing MS my cash just yet. I refuse to buy another X360 just for 1 game.

Note: I'm only interested in Racing games.
Saw those screenshots and I jizzed in my pants......
Quote from DevilDare :Saw those screenshots and I jizzed in my pants......

Lmao... To the No driver, i think theres an option like PGR (?), Where u can choose if theres one or not, Can make some nice pics now, the detail is amazing

A new interview,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubea_LZdubk&fmt=22
all game developers look like geeks and nerds.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :all game developers look like geeks and nerds.

What kinda comment is that? Let me guess, i suspose your an oil painting to look at right?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What kinda comment is that? Let me guess, i suspose your an oil painting to look at right?

Nah, Watched lukelfs's vid he posted, found it funny how they act and talk. Nice to see you picking up a fight that quick.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Nah, Watched lukelfs's vid he posted, found it funny how they act and talk. Nice to see you picking up a fight that quick.

Ok, you missed my point completely.
I dont see anything wrong with the way those guys look, and your comment just makes you look like a very shallow, arogant bastard. If thats the way you want to make yourself look on here though, then be my guest.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Ok, you missed my point completely.

You also missed mine, I just meant that they act and talk weird. I havent said anything about myself, and you wouldnt know how I really am tho.
Thats what i dont understand, how do they act and talk funny? The talking part i can understand, because your dutch and probably dont hear the american accent much, but i dont get the acting point. But to then turn around and say ALL game dev's look like geeks and nerds just makes you look like a prick. Definetely the kinda person i would punch in the face if i had a chance.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 : Definetely the kinda person i would punch in the face if i had a chance.

Now You sound like a prick, I would also punch you in the face only because you think your so though.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Now You sound like a prick, I would also punch you in the face only because you think your so though.

I dont think im tough at all. I just hate people that criticise other peoples looks or the way they act, when they should look at them selves before making such rude comments.

Ever heard of the saying, "treat others how YOU would like to be treated"?

EDIT: Oh look its takumi!
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=58408&d=1213138620

OMG, your hair is fugly. You look like a geek. OMGZZ! Your eyes are lopsided!! You gots big lips too! MOLY MOLY MOLY....See how much of a dick this makes me look? Thats what my opinion of you was like when you posted the comment.
shut up nathan, Mullets are epic win!
haha, I respect and apoligize, but to who? There's none, I didnt really acted like a dick to a member did I? But your disrespecting me.

and that picture was taken in 2006-2007

E: Don't have mullet anymore
Quote from Gabkicks :shut up nathan, Mullets are epic win!

I've taken this pretty off-topic :o
Does indeed look fun. It seems the AI are able to cock up more now instead of being perfect all the time. The grass does'nt seem to slow him down much, but saying that, it did look like very neat, short grass so maybe thats why.
Looks arcady

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG