The online racing simulator

WTF! They're nuts. Why is that owl going ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya...
Oh yeah. Placing animals in cages and taking away the possibility for them to be what they are is soooo funny, when you then get to see how ****ed up the limited space affects their behavioral pattern.

Even prisoners get to spend their time in prison way better than that.

:thumbsdow
Erhm

I am not fan of animal in cages and such, but we don't know much about that picture. For all we know they are not in a cage, just in a corner or something. And I don't think it's evil minden joke, just funny how that bird tries to swallow that whole mouse while the other one looks insanely retarded with that "lololololol" expression in this face.
Quote from The Very End :Erhm

I am not fan of animal in cages and such, but we don't know much about that picture. For all we know they are not in a cage, just in a corner or something. And I don't think it's evil minden joke, just funny how that bird tries to swallow that whole mouse while the other one looks insanely retarded with that "lololololol" expression in this face.

yeah, i think they arent in a cage too. i think they are actually in their natrual enviorement. im not sure did you know but owls often make their ...ehm ''place to live'' into a very small places.
Quote from The Very End :
I am not fan of animal in cages and such, but we don't know much about that picture.

True and I may be wrong. However, I for one didn't like it.
Quote from r4ptor :Oh yeah. Placing animals in cages and taking away the possibility for them to be what they are is soooo funny, when you then get to see how ****ed up the limited space affects their behavioral pattern.

It's called a nest. Lots of birds have them.

While we're on the subject, I think it's terrible how we force fish to live in water all the time.
Quote from r4ptor :True and I may be wrong. However, I for one didn't like it.

Opinion accepted
Tho I belive these are in their natural envrioment..

Well, but as stated, if those however have been in a cage, I probally would not find it funny.
Quote from Crashgate3 :t, I think it's terrible how we force fish to live in water all the time.

illepall
a
a
a
a
a

<<<
Quote from Bose321 :Haha lol. He was like come here you fly! BOOM HEADSHOT

Some lol :

I thought till now, that it was about the dog.
I just found it out.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I thought till now, that it was about the dog.
I just found it out.

Are you saying its not about some guy ****ing a dog while fingering a chick? What have i missed?
Quote from sil3ntwar :Are you saying its not about some guy ****ing a dog while fingering a chick? What have i missed?

LMFAO.

I don't think he's giving the dog one, look's like he's sitting on the dog imho.

Think he was saying about the women.
Quote from mclarenmatt :LMFAO.

I don't think he's giving the dog one, look's like he's sitting on the dog imho.

still hes a naked guy with a helmet on top of an dog. could he be the stig?
Quote from mclarenmatt :LMFAO.

yup.
Nono, that is the DAD of the Stig. A man so great ha can pleasure a dog and a lady at same time!
-
(aroX123) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(mclarenmatt) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from The Very End :Nono, that is the DAD of the Stig. A man so great ha can pleasure a dog and a lady at same time!

some say he can sit on a dog naked...some say he can finger a woman....some say he can do the both at the same time...but we call him, the stig senior
Quote from r4ptor :Oh yeah. Placing animals in cages and taking away the possibility for them to be what they are is soooo funny, when you then get to see how ****ed up the limited space affects their behavioral pattern.

that is all.
Attached images
lolyou.jpg
also...

Quote from MR_B :Pic

Oh wow that's gotta be one of the funniest post's yet!

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG