'If you don't stop forest fires - you're a communist.'

/me joins the MSN screenies club :hide:
Attached images
smiley.png
ROFL..
Wow. Massive MSN Drawing skills!
..yeah, so anyway.
Quote from LFSn00b :

To me, there's basically no difference in intensity between those three acronyms. What matters the most is the capital letters.

lol + lmao + rofl < LOL + LMAO + ROFL

I must agree that I don't actually... you know, roll on the floor, or laugh actually out loud, but lol is kind of a generic 'that's funny' acronym. When you add caps, it just means that it was 'that's really funny'.

I usually add caps by reflex.
When I put LOL or LOL LOL or a series of caps LOL or ROFL's I'm normally pissing myself... if I put Lol. I am smiling and if I put lol i'm like ookay o.o
OLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOL

That means i was like.....................
First one is lol. Hitting yourself
Second one, REALISM
He saw a fly on the ring.
Haha lol. He was like come here you fly! BOOM HEADSHOT

Some lol :

Windows XP on a 2005 Mitsubishi WRC Car. No wonder it crashed to often. Boom boom.
Attached images
mitsubishiwindows.jpg
Quote from amp88 :Windows XP on a 2005 Mitsubishi WRC Car. No wonder it crashed to often. Boom boom.

A bit OT, but in the next few days I plan on integrating an old XP laptop with my car, using my PSP as monitor and mouse. It's going to be used as a media center of sorts, and the amp for my (hopefully arriving soon) sound system. I thought Vista would be pushing it though
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
zomg they use google mapzz!!!!
Quote from Bose321 :Haha lol. He was like come here you fly! BOOM HEADSHOT

Some lol :

Omfg, I rode that exact ride at the annual carnival here in Heenvliet. It's called Extreme and it's owned by the Dutch Ordelman family.
I was waiting patiently for the ride to start when I noticed the FAIL in person! I was like, what the HELL were they thinking???

ye seen it ages ago too.
good one toki
Toki, you europeans really don't get how it works. It's not turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left... It's turn left, go straight, turn left, go straight, repeat... What a fail.
Quote from evilpimp :Toki, you europeans really don't get how it works. It's not turn left, turn left, turn left, turn left... It's turn left, go straight, turn left, go straight, repeat... What a fail.

You forgot the "go straighter" bit.
Made this when I was bored.

i was about to post that,fail awesome vid!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG