The online racing simulator
That cat thing is a repost! Fail
Quote from S14 DRIFT :That cat thing is a repost! Fail

Fak you lol - I just seen it on Street Stylers and thought I would post it
Quote from sam93 :Fak you lol - I just seen it on Street Failers and thought I would post it

Corrected that for you
Quote from STF :oh but you can post such pictures.. just replace one letter of the wrong word with it's equivalent url-encoding string.
Like this wikipedia link. (F = %46). refference.

Not to be totally offtopic, look at this picture's URL (right click it). http://media.fukung.net/images/8015/fuc%6Bthepolice.jpg

You can post it as a link, yes. I was already well aware of that. You can't post it as a picture that shows up in the post though, because it censored the url so the picture doesnt show up when you paste it.
-
(AReason) DELETED by SamH : AMB
-
-
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis : I deleted it so logiteks 100 page post is actually 99 MUHAHAHAHA
-
Ah, I see what he meant know. I misunderstood what he was saying.
I loled.

Sorry for the shitty image editing
Attached images
lfs_00000138.jpg
The server under it is also LOL.
Quote from J@tko :I loled.

Sorry for the shitty image editing

Lol! Someone got banzored
Quote from G!NhO :The server under it is also LOL.

That's a Hungarian server. We have a challenge with some rFactor guys. They choose mod in rFactor, we choose a combo in LFS. We'll have 2 races. That's it.
Quote from Scrabby :Corrected that for you

Okay then, seeing as some of the cars on there, you most likely couldn't afford. There isn't just shopping trolleys on there. There is someone with a 2004 E55 AMG with the Kleerman stage 4 tuning kit on, he has multiple other cars also. That club cover all aspects of car tuning/modifying.

Anyway, end of rant. Let's get back on topic.
Quote from sam93 :Okay then, seeing as some of the cars on there, you most likely couldn't afford. There isn't just shopping trolleys on there. There is someone with a 2004 E55 AMG with the Kleerman stage 4 tuning kit on, he has multiple other cars also. That club cover all aspects of car tuning/modifying.

Anyway, end of rant. Let's get back on topic.

or could be beaten by a 2000 911 turbo with Full hamman gear, remapped and geared for 205 mph ??

Back on topic... this is the best topic/thread on lfs - lets not spoil it !
kthxbai

WHERE DID HE GO?
roo got 'shopped
-
(Lazza2k9) DELETED by SamH
OMG hahahahahaha.

Now i know your secret booyyyyy!
Couple of footy related pics....

Quote :

= lol!!
-
(Lazza2k9) DELETED by SamH
The Crouch one.
Quote from BastianB :raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Ur not supposed to know what rage is. Join #csrage @ irc.lcirc.net, then you will be.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG