The online racing simulator
Into the wild? Went to the cinema to watch it as it sounded promising (Penn), and we had the whole theater for us 4.

Very nice soundtrack by Eddie Vedder, beautiful footage of wild America, utter nonsense reasons from the main character.

4/10
Watched Go for the second time last night (had watched it back in 2000 or something). Hilarious!

Next one will probably be Mr. Brooks, wich I watched a couple of years ago and really liked.
Well, my favourite ones are "The Dreamers", and "Arizona Dream"
Both my style, the best i've ever seen:P
Quote from BurnOut69 :Into the wild? Went to the cinema to watch it as it sounded promising (Penn), and we had the whole theater for us 4.

Very nice soundtrack by Eddie Vedder, beautiful footage of wild America, utter nonsense reasons from the main character.

4/10

The whole movie (and especially the book) to me were about how the kid idealized himself out of reality and paid the ultimate price for it. Pretty fascinating.

The movie does come pretty uncomfortably close to trying to glorify his choices, though.
just watched Just Friends. Had me lmao all through
Crank 2
Yes Man
Gotta say that i like it jim carrey is always funny.
Quote from hazaky :Crank 2

+100000000000000000000

The bloke (i think he is the brother of someone or something similar) who starts jibbing out and going on one at random times, LMAO!!
Quote from danthebangerboy :+100000000000000000000

The bloke (i think he is the brother of someone or something similar) who starts jibbing out and going on one at random times, LMAO!!

I really like the system how it goes over from 1 to 2. The scene where Chelios falls down from helicopter. Very nicely done.
arrrgh.....Jason Stratham can kiss my scrawny white ass.

Watched Bullitt last night. Undoubtedly the best car chase
in movie history...and will never EVER be bettered.
yes man was quite fun
Star Trek.

Saw it with my GF, and I really liked it. I have not seen much of the serie, but still it was pretty user-friendly story wise, so everyone can see this without having to see the serie(s). I am not sure if it's a good movie to watch from your home, since it was mainly brilliant on the effects and sounds, but on the cinema this was a great show.
7-8/10 from me
Just came back from "Angels and Demons".

I have to say, I did enjoy it. Mostly for its simplicity (effects wise)
The story is somewhat confusing but pretty good. Dont be fooled by the name tho, there is no crazy Angel v Demon fights in the Vatican

So yeah, pretty solid movie. If you have nothing to watch, give it a try
Watched Defiance last night, great movie, can hear Daniel Craigs accent coming through sometimes but it was well worth the watch.

Watching Valkyrie with the gf tommorow night, looks hellova good too.
Grand Theft Auto (1977)

One of the biggest surprises I have had in a while.
Haven't had such a blast watching a movie in a while either.
The whole movie is basically a car chase, it is the best I have ever seen.

Highly recommended to everyone who watches movies other than mainstream ones.
Quote from hazaky :Crank 2

Didn't know there was a second movie, loved the one! Going to watch this sooner or later that's for sure :hyper:
The Matrix - Probably been recommended before, but I'd like to recommend it to anyone as well
Fifty Dead Men Walking. The story of an informant providing information for British forces from within the IRA.
Starship troopers, i am watching it now on BBC1, an eventhough its fairly old, its still epic!

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG