The online racing simulator
Laptime (sec) / Fuel (kg) (lower is better)
Quote :Rosberg 1.31
Kubica 1.503
Trulli 1.61
Massa 1.619
Vettel 1.735
Webber 1.743
Barrichello 1.815
Glock 1.958
Button 1.964
Alonso 2.035

Quote from Btoryo :Massa should be set for tomorrow. Heaviest out of top 5 + KERS. Good chance for Ferrari to win.

Nah, we all know what is Ferrari like... They already failed today, hope Massa won't have any issues tomorrow. KERS will be a HUGE advantage for him at the start. Fingers crossed!
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Laptime (sec) / Fuel (kg) (lower is better)

Did you know that you just posted the cars ordered by weight? Does that conclude that the fewer a car weights, the worse the driver is?
Obviously the reason is that a car that weights 0 kg is not going to achieve a laptime of 0 seconds (Fu&@ yeah, racing-zeppelins! :tilt.

Try calculating amount of fuel versus gap to Barrichello's Q2 laptime, that might just be a figure that says something.

Offtopic: The last lap by Jenson really was something special. I'm glad I watched the qualification.

Vain
Things Jonathan Legard should be slapped for saying

#1 "He knows the time to beat...."

#2 "Is it going to be good enough?" and "(name here) isn't good enough"

Feel free to add
he should be nuked to death because of his useless comments....
Legard is such a spammer.
Quote from RockBottomWalsh :Things Jonathan Legard should be slapped for saying

#1 "He knows the time to beat...."

#2 "Is it going to be good enough?" and "(name here) isn't good enough"

Feel free to add

"right right right right"
There is no guarentee that Button will win, I bloody hope so though.
i don't. vettel ftw. buttons a nob imo. sorry but it's true
Tbh, I'm happy when either Vettel, Raikonnen, Hamilton, Alonso or Button win. No idea why but it just makes me happy heh. The rest I just don't care or if its Massa I'm just not happy :P. I think Massa's a prick and pussy.
lol, massa reminds me of the short guy in of mice n men, lots of mouth etc but no punch. although if he won tomorrow, i'd be smiling i think
Quote from evilpimp :Tbh, I'm happy when either Vettel, Raikonnen, Hamilton, Alonso or Button win.

Mine would be Vettel, Glock, Rosberg, Heidfeld, Alonso or Kubica.
Mostly germans eh? :P

Tbh Glock I'd just be like MEH. Rosberg maybe a little happy. Heidfeld, no point even considering it, he wont win but I loved his 2 double overtakes at Silverstone last year and he proved that he can race hard even though he doesn't always have the speed.

Kubica, I was a fan of him but it just faded away for some reason. I want Vettel to win though! :P
tbh, i thin kubica and raikonen are gay lovers. they both failed together
Go Barrichello
Quote from BenjiMC :tbh, i thin kubica and raikonen are gay lovers. they both failed together

Wuuut?

I reckon Vettel will jump Button into T1, and then they'll both dissapear from the rest as they chase eachother.
Quote from 5haz :I reckon Vettel will jump Button into T1, and then they'll both dissapear from the rest as they chase eachother.

Button has a lighter car and more powerful engine (Merc > Renault). Assuming all other factors are equal, Button will have not problems leading into T1 and zooming off into the distance. The dice will start rolling at the first pit stops. Button will probably be the second driver to stop (after Alonso). If he can make up enough distance in the first stint, it's Button FTW. But if he can't... Vettel could go FTW.

In Circuit de Catalunya, the pole-sitter usually wins. Furthermore, no-one who started behind the first row of the grid has won (from what I've read). But seeing that we're in the midst of the strangest F1 season in many seasons, I wouldn't count my virgin hens before they hatch.
Don't forget that Massa uses KERS this weekend. If he catches the green light perfectly, he has good chances in T1.
It would be the most painful kick in the nuts for Kimi Raikkonen if Felipe wins today. It would also be one of the most epic recoveries from a team that has no WCC points in four races.

But I'm hoping Vettel will win.
As I watched the replays of practises this morning, I realised it is a good thing they don't use 4 character names, or Jenson would have a corker of a name XD

But I don't think I see him winning this, he is bloody good, but Red Bull (read: Vettel) is catching fast, so unless Button can find a 20 second gap in front of Vettel before his pit, he will not hold first.

And why is there more racism against Lewis again? I hope the Spanish GP gets taken off the calendar next year.
The BBC stream has been rubbish recently. Is it constantly stuttering / jerking for anyone else?
Woah, Spain F1 fans are still dickheads i see.....

Some douchebag blackened his face and was jumping infront of McLaren garage.... Bunch of idiotic ****s....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG