Friday Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Friday Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 09 May 2009
Saturday Practice 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 10 May 2009
Race 14:00
wow... really early....

im in for alonso on pole , what do u expect from him in spain ???? he usually does that
#3 - JJ72
if Alonso wants pole, he'd need fuel made out of anti-matter.
Im guessing RedBull will put Mark Webber on a light stratagy here becuase of the poor and unlucky qualifying runs this year so they can lock out the front row.

So im saying Webber, Alonso's car is not enough to get pole, in china he tried doing it with like 5 laps of fuel and he still couldn't do it, and he wont go any lighter then that becuase then he will get nothing out of the race.
So you guys really feel good about yourself when you create an F1 thread? What's up with this, you je*k off to every new post on YOUR epic thread, what? How about we make an Abu Dabi thread while we're at it..
#6 - 5haz
:feedtroll

I know what'cha mean

The competition is hotter than the racing here.
Quote from Boris Lozac :So you guys really feel good about yourself when you create an F1 thread? What's up with this, you je*k off to every new post on YOUR epic thread, what? How about we make an Abu Dabi thread while we're at it..

its only like 1 and a half weeks away.
But the little competition to get the next F1 thread in first is just stupid. I say lets have the same person each time (to avoid the moronic competition), and if you have ever made a thread early to beat others then you are excempt from being the new creator.

Who was it who made the decent last one? Let's use him.
Quote from Mustafur :its only like 1 and a half weeks away.

My bad, i overreacted a bit thinking that Barcelona is in like 4 weeks, but the point still stands, it's redicolous how early some F1 threads pop out..

Anyway, i want Renault to improve, A LOT, it's devastating seeing the best driver of today suffer like that.
Quote from Boris Lozac :My bad, i overreacted a bit thinking that Barcelone is in like 4 weeks, but the point still stands, it's redicolous how early some F1 threads pop out..

Anyway, i want Renault to improve, A LOT, it's devastating seeing the best driver of today suffer like that.

I think the best drivers are best to watch while in shit cars imo, it seperates the privledged and the gifted.
Quote from Mustafur :I think the best drivers are best to watch while in shit cars imo.

Well, agreed, i haven't respected Alonso that much until last year... What he did with that Renault last year is marvelous.. and he simply ALWAYS finds a way to overtake. Awesome stuff.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well, agreed, i haven't respected Alonso that much until last year... What he did with that Renault last year is marvelous.. and he simply ALWAYS finds a way to overtake. Awesome stuff.

It would be good if the Renault improved a little bit then we can have a epic mid field battle with Hamilton and Alonso.
i reckon Button and Brawn will once again dominate the weekend. just like they did in Australia.
Quote from tristancliffe :But the little competition to get the next F1 thread in first is just stupid. I say lets have the same person each time (to avoid the moronic competition), and if you have ever made a thread early to beat others then you are excempt from being the new creator.

According to another thread made by Benji, people dont care who makes it and dont want to have a single person to do it. But when someone creates one and its too early/crap people start moaning....
#15 - 5haz
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :i reckon Button and Brawn will once again dominate the weekend. just like they did in Australia.

Brawn have hardly dominated any race this year, they have a slight advantage over the rest of the best, and that advantage is called Ross Brawn's brain.
Quote from 5haz :Brawn have hardly dominated any race this year, they have a slight advantage over the rest of the best, and that advantage is called Ross Brawn's brain.

HHmm... they have. In Malaysia Button had a whole second in the bag in the dry to leap frog whoever he needed too. Bahrain they didn't have such an advantage, but come Barcelona I expect to see them dominate!
In that case, how about an informal agreement amongst those who really want to get there first not to write anything until the Wednesday before the race or something. It's just daft having a new thread created weeks before the next race because they don't want to be 'beaten' to the thread.

It's not the thread being made early that annoys me (not that annoying me should be cause for concern for anyone on a forum, but you knows what I means ), but the sad little competition between you (I think), Arox, Tim and Texas Pete. Especially when the best ones are generally made by Tim.
#18 - 5haz
Quote from tristancliffe :It's not the thread being made early that annoys me (not that annoying me should be cause for concern for anyone on a forum, but you knows what I means ), but the sad little competition between you (I think), Arox, Tim and Texas Pete. Especially when the best ones are generally made by Tim.

Don't you think it's a bit sad that you let it annoy you?

Yeah well, let them have their fun if they want, and the rest of us can feel smug that we aren't that sad.
Well I dont bother anymore, 'cos usually by the time I am back from school on the weekday after the race, there is already one.

BTW: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1124741#post1124741

Mine Chinese Grand Prix thread. Looks a lot like this one...
Lol, cheers Tristan. Personally I'm not in any race, I only did it last time so we wouldn't have a bad OP tbh. Though I'm not going to lie, it is nice to have people complementing you for the post.

Texas has made a great one here, it is really early but I don't see much problem with that as it is good. If we are going to have threads this early though, stickying them may be a good idea so they aren't forgotten about etc.

If we decide to nominate someone/certain people to do the threads I'd be perfectly happy to, but at the same time I'd be perfectly happy if someone good like Texas did them! The advantage of having one person doing them is you could agree a posting time - the Wednesday before the race might be good.

Anyway...probably Alonso for pole, but on very little fuel! I'm hoping for an incredibly exciting race and a win for Button, but I'm not expecting a particularly good race here, and the Red Bulls are very strong now, plusyou never know what the Toyotas might do. And mabye Alonso will get lucky?
Quote from tristancliffe :In that case, how about an informal agreement amongst those who really want to get there first not to write anything until the Wednesday before the race or something. It's just daft having a new thread created weeks before the next race because they don't want to be 'beaten' to the thread.

It's not the thread being made early that annoys me (not that annoying me should be cause for concern for anyone on a forum, but you knows what I means ), but the sad little competition between you (I think), Arox, Tim and Texas Pete. Especially when the best ones are generally made by Tim.

+9001

whats the point of having a thread 2 weeks before the f1 teams even arrive in barcelona let alone put their cars on twack?
Quote from Shotglass :+9001

whats the point of having a thread 2 weeks before the f1 teams even arrive in barcelona let alone put their cars on twack?

9 days till first practise.
Quote from JJ72 :if Alonso wants pole, he'd need fuel made out of anti-matter.

Anti-Matter has the same mass as normal matter /nerd post

Anyway, I think we'll get the usual of people bringing new stuff to this round, so really not sure who will win. I have a sneaking suspicion Lewis will be up there though.
I expect Ferrari to be much better in Barcelona. And I hope Alonso doesn't spoil his race by trying to get the pole...
Quote from tristancliffe :But the little competition to get the next F1 thread in first is just stupid. I say lets have the same person each time (to avoid the moronic competition), and if you have ever made a thread early to beat others then you are excempt from being the new creator.

if competition is stupid, then he who is the least competitive wins.

ready, set, don't care.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG