The online racing simulator
I think the whole BMW car for this season is quite possibly the most un-aesthetically pleasing thing ever created
Quote from jertje :i think the whole bmw car for this season is quite possibly the most un-aesthetically pleasing thing ever created

+1

Quote from Intrepid :huh???

i know looked at some photos of the bmw and i saw a small change in the nose cone. they raised it up but its still wide like an american car
-
(el pibe) DELETED by el pibe
Quote from Jertje :I think the whole BMW car for this season is quite possibly the most un-aesthetically pleasing thing ever created

It takes second. First place goes to Renault!
oh hell motor mouth jordan's back again

anyone hear the comment yesterday about how the weight of anthony davidson + the KERS system = the weight of rubens barrachello ?
The BMW nose cone is just.....

McLaren are somehow moving backwards in development, they are slower than Bahrain....

Ferrari have made nice improvements, should be TOP 10 easily IMO.
Nice chat with Patrick Head, level-headed guy even in the face of the media
Lol.... Massa 1st Raikkonen 16th and out of Q1.....

Kovalainen held up by BMW? What is he on about, that BMW was way infront of him...
ferrari do it again when will they learn that they are not dominant and need to do late runs ?
Yet another dismal performance by Kovalainen, his position at McL can't be as safe as he's making it out. Räikkönen, munching on ice cream instead of racing?? Grats to Piquet for being above Alonso
"David, its ridiculous" - Eddie Jordan
Quote from DevilDare :Kovalainen held up by BMW? What is he on about, that BMW was way infront of him...

Bullshit... He's just slow...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Bullshit... He's just slow...

"As Q2 gets underway, Kovalainen tells reporters he wouldn't have made it through, regardless of traffic."

If someone's claiming traffic, it's not Kovalainen
Oh boy oh boy Hamilton gonna be pwnd
Hamilton 14th..... Nicht gut.....

Piquet nearly got it, would of been happy to see him beat Alonso

Toki - Please learn to read.... I said that its bs too because that BMW was way infront and there is no way Kovi was held up by him....
got to love the fact that only 1.1 secs between 1st and 15th
Really close time spread across the field, and Piquet so close to Alonso is definitely good. During the onboard shot it looked like Piquet was quite slow in the right hander before the chicane in the last sector, something to improve on a bit imo. Räikkönen's comment was a bit amusing (paraphrased), "the team felt we'd make it through, and I didn't feel like going for another lap" xD

Great final shootout =)
Button FTW
Haha Button! Where did he pull that from Immense stuff
Quote from DevilDare :Haha Button! Where did he pull that from Immense stuff

Yep, pretty nice finish there.
Amazing again, Brawn!
I hope for a One-Two tomorrow. And what makes you think i forgot about Hamilton? eh? I Just hope for a point score for Hamilton
He said the car is rubbish this weekend already. Maybe he'll get one with some luck and crashes in front.
About now used to be the time I'd switch over to ITV4 to watch GP2, except its not live on any British channel. Setanta are showing it delayed and the sprint race live tomorrow morning, and even though I have freeview Setanta, it won't be shown as its too early and on Setanta Sports 1 is on freeview. Apparently the BBC have the rights to it, but aren't showing it which is stupid. :rolleyes:

And CBA to find a GP2 topic...
What's the BBC's obsession with 'pushing on'? Legard says it every time a different car comes into picture, Ant Davidson kept saying it during practice, and it even got a few mentions in the pre-quali show too.. is it the new 'for sure'?
Massa should be set for tomorrow. Heaviest out of top 5 + KERS. Good chance for Ferrari to win.

1. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 646kg
2. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 651.5
3. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 649.5
4. Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 655
5. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 651.5
6. Timo Glock, Toyota, 646.5
7. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 655.5
8. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 645
9. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 668
10. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 660
11. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 676.6
12. Nelson Piquet, Renault, 677.4