The online racing simulator
An old skin which I made for public using. It's already uploaded in LFSW.
Please dont change the name of it (XRT_S15_Furious) and do not edit.
If you like, than just use it.

P.S if you dont like flame on hood, than there is also skin without it (watch below)
Attached images
XRT_S15_Furious.jpg
BADLVBOY good skin
great skin BADLVBOY, so awesome i like everything except the flame on the hood... idk jus me but excellent work (^-^)
Quote from Alex222 :BADLVBOY good skin

Quote from Nis240R :great skin BADLVBOY, so awesome i like everything except the flame on the hood... idk jus me but excellent work (^-^)

thx guys. and yeah about that flame on hood, it really doesnt fit there. so here is updated version.
Attached images
XRT_S15_Furious.jpg
Quote from BADLVBOY :thx guys. and yeah about that flame on hood, it really doesnt fit there. so here is updated version.

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx e
Very nice 7th post in 6 years.
Armystylez
Me with new skin
Attached images
Craze_D_11_done_1.jpg
Craze_D_11_done_2.jpg
Nice skin
Quote from Riders Motion :Very nice 7th post in 6 years.

lol yeh i got this game long ago, got s1 license then sorta didnt play for the longest time. remembered about it now im hooked again (^-^)

8th post now
Quote from CRAZY_IVAN :Me with new skin

i saw the rims you got, and i had made too with bespoke but i dont know where to put the (.rim) files (forder-data and then ???)
nice skin......
Mmkay... this is my very first public skin. I am very proud of it. Sorry, but its a little low res
Attached images
XRT_STAGE_D.jpg
Seriously skylinekid...... If a skin says "DO NOT EDIT", in huge capital letters, it really means it.

It doesn`t mean "go ahead, rip me off, nobody will mind"

You should be ashamed of yourself.
That's really poor skylinekid... Go sitt in a corner.
Quote from skylinekid :Mmkay... this is my very first public skin. I am very proud of it. Sorry, but its a little low res

I like skylines, and you make me want to change that. :chairs:
See a doctor!
Quote from skylinekid :Mmkay... this is my very first public skin. I am very proud of it. Sorry, but its a little low res

That skin is SOO low res.
Quote from unseen :Seriously skylinekid...... If a skin says "DO NOT EDIT", in huge capital letters, it really means it.

It doesn`t mean "go ahead, rip me off, nobody will mind"

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh well. I just made this skin over it. But I am pretty ashamed

Quote from Aerodynamik :I like skylines, and you make me want to change that.

Its one of my first skins... Im a noob :P

Im not here to be made fun of. Life goes on.
XRT damaged drift skin
I got inspired by some japanese drift movies on youtube and thought it would look cool on XRT, its not very high res but i really like it.

Please comment

Attached images
XRT_StreetStyleD.jpg
Wow, that does look pretty cool! Finally something different in a while. Good job!
hh
XRR LooM
Nice skin
Quote from BADLVBOY :An old skin which I made for public using. It's already uploaded in LFSW.
Please dont change the name of it (XRT_S15_Furious) and do not edit.
If you like, than just use it.

P.S if you dont like flame on hood, than there is also skin without it (watch below)

Nice skin

Btw, post yellow, green and red versions here too
Very nice one, i like the fade from green to blue.

XR Skins (All)
(7333 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG